Brytenwalda Module system and resources.

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Best answers
So is the important update they say to install, out of date then? The Brytenwalda mod on Nexus mods is the original one by the BW team??

I want to play the original.

I'm not following.

I'll probably just get Viking Conquest if that is a better version of all this. I really like Brytenwalda though but not being able to exit when you die, to put it lightly, DISGUSTS ME :grin:

Best answers
kalarhan said:
LootingScumbag said:
So is the important update they say to install, out of date then?
read instructions
follow instructions
ignore submods unless you want something different
if you want a submod folow the submod instructions
i read that site, i follow instructions, is what i installed from the BW team or some 3rd party?? Is the import update from the BW team or not?

im always in the wrong place i guess i dont know... ill just go make my own thread then (nm i already did and no one has replied)

ashleym26

Recruit
Best answers
Hi, so I followed the link on the first page, put it takes me to the Brytenwalda studio website and I can't see where you download the Module System.... am I just blind, or did the link get changed? Is the module system still available for download somewhere else? Cheers, 

gdwitt

Knight at Arms
Best answers
I would ask Idibil or PM some of the guys on the VC dev team.
I got my version from a link on moddb that is no longer existent.
I have a version on my old computer I believe.
You'd be better off doing a Viking Conquest or BW Reworked submod however since the old code was very difficult to navigate.

ashleym26

Recruit
Best answers
gdwitt said:
I would ask Idibil or PM some of the guys on the VC dev team.
I got my version from a link on moddb that is no longer existent.
I have a version on my old computer I believe.
You'd be better off doing a Viking Conquest or BW Reworked submod however since the old code was very difficult to navigate.
Hi, thanks!! I did google / forum search for the VC module system too, but couldn't find a download link for that either. Would Idibil be the one to ask for that too?

thanks again for getting back to me.  :party: 

gdwitt

Knight at Arms
Best answers
I would PM Idibil. He is still in charge of this forum.
I have a modified form of it on hand but have accidentally updated all the items and troops.

imado552

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
gdwitt said:
I have a modified form of it on hand but have accidentally updated all the items and troops.
can you share it ? thanks !

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
imado552 said:
gdwitt said:
can you share it ? thanks !
no need, the link in the OP was updated in March, you can download it from the original devs