Brytenwalda Module system and resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

So is the important update they say to install, out of date then? The Brytenwalda mod on Nexus mods is the original one by the BW team??

I want to play the original.

I'm not following.

I'll probably just get Viking Conquest if that is a better version of all this. I really like Brytenwalda though but not being able to exit when you die, to put it lightly, DISGUSTS ME :grin:

kalarhan said:
LootingScumbag said:
So is the important update they say to install, out of date then?

read instructions
follow instructions
ignore submods unless you want something different
if you want a submod folow the submod instructions

i read that site, i follow instructions, is what i installed from the BW team or some 3rd party?? Is the import update from the BW team or not?

im always in the wrong place i guess i dont know... ill just go make my own thread then (nm i already did and no one has replied)

Hi, so I followed the link on the first page, put it takes me to the Brytenwalda studio website and I can't see where you download the Module System.... am I just blind, or did the link get changed? Is the module system still available for download somewhere else? Cheers, 

I would ask Idibil or PM some of the guys on the VC dev team.
I got my version from a link on moddb that is no longer existent.
I have a version on my old computer I believe.
You'd be better off doing a Viking Conquest or BW Reworked submod however since the old code was very difficult to navigate.

gdwitt said:
I would ask Idibil or PM some of the guys on the VC dev team.
I got my version from a link on moddb that is no longer existent.
I have a version on my old computer I believe.
You'd be better off doing a Viking Conquest or BW Reworked submod however since the old code was very difficult to navigate.

Hi, thanks!! I did google / forum search for the VC module system too, but couldn't find a download link for that either. Would Idibil be the one to ask for that too?

thanks again for getting back to me.  :party: 

I would PM Idibil. He is still in charge of this forum.
I have a modified form of it on hand but have accidentally updated all the items and troops.

gdwitt said:
I have a modified form of it on hand but have accidentally updated all the items and troops.
can you share it ? thanks !

imado552 said:
gdwitt said:
can you share it ? thanks !

no need, the link in the OP was updated in March, you can download it from the original devs

Back
Top Bottom