BRYTENWALDA 1.396: RELEASE 27/07/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a problem with downloading. I get it all set up and it finishes with no problem, the problem is that it simply doesn't appear after it's "done". Like it didn't actually download anything.

Thank you for this epic mod, I have to say it your mod made me actually buy the game. So keep up the good work.

Zuldaicho said:
I have a problem with downloading. I get it all set up and it finishes with no problem, the problem is that it simply doesn't appear after it's "done". Like it didn't actually download anything.

YOu havew look weel your instalation routew, specially if you use steam version

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136401.0.html

@Rest

Thank you so much.

This is awesome, I actually lowered my difficulty a bit for my first character!

I do however think that the melee stats for the tournament javelins are a bit high, it's easiest to just dodge the first spear thrust and jab an eye out from point blank with a javelin. While this is a valid tactic, it works a bit too well in my opinion.

I think I rekindled my love for this game with this expansion, and would think it a more worthy standalone mod then WFAS is.

Hail Warriors  :grin:

This mod is the only reason why im still playing M&B.
A really great mod THANK YOU for the team that made it happen !

Just wondering something...I'm still new with M&B...will I be able to play Brytenwalda version 1.396 with my Warband version 1.143? Most of my favourite mods are for version 1.143 so I don't really want to update my warband to version 1.153...

By the way...thanks for your hard work at making this mod...so far I've seen numerous high quality work in this forum...for such a simple game (compare to those like total war, neverwinter and fallout)...

This thread says 1.396, but the one being linked in the post is the 1.395 patch, am i missing something?

EDIT: Found it, but you might wanna recheck the link :razz:

Hey I love this mod been playing it for ages although there just one thing i'am trying to figure out..... in V 1.391 the weapons had like tribal/Celtic designs on them like on the blade of the axe and so on.. i just fell in love with it just made it much more enjoyable also they looked much more realistic not meaning the tribal design's the weapon itself the blade and stuff was more realistic it seems to be that it had be graphically enchanted or something and i've been trying to find out how to make this version 1.396 get that would be sweet!!  :lol: if there a way of getting it back
Thanks guys loving the mod  :mrgreen:

I've been a player of Brytenwalda for a year now, and I must say this is the greatest singleplayer mod for Warband! It's just bursting with content, and there are so many things you can do! I'm currently trying to convert Ireland to celtic paganism, a daunting task indeed! The bugs are few and far between, and never game breaking.

True, I would've liked it to be set a hundred or so years earlier in the conflict between paganism and christianity, but this is still awesome!

ye agree with you all. It's just awesome what you created. But i must say, in my opinion some weapons are too shiny, like the celtic long sword. would be nice if there were some ornaments on it and the shape should look more used^^ nah thats just wishes great mod !

For those of you suffering at the hands of the constant annoying wolf howling everytime its night there is a solution!. type brytenwalda into search open up the file and go to sounds. Scroll down till you find the wolf howl one and if the bells bother you then remove those too.

Back
Top Bottom