Brunswicker Troops Add-on Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolsten

Recruit
Hey guys, I just finished my Black Brunswickers add on to L'aigle and made sure there aren't any bugs. This is not 100% accurate but I did the best I could. This does not go over any current troops of Prussia it adds on to its troop tree. The only issue is that both the Uhlan and Rifleman take very long to build up XP to get for them and I will have to work on it to fix that. But over time they should come easily to get. I also added in a British marine for the United Kingdom just for fun. It was easy to implement and I think we all want to see it in the game so I thought I may as well do it.
This adds:
- 3 Infantry Troops
- 2 Light Infantry Troops
- 1 Hussar Troop
- 1 Lancer Troop
- 1 British Marine Troop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: You can not purchase the clothing at the military depot!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots

Brunswick Uhlan:
L4jiiAu.jpg
VdXAZqt.jpg
gyltz6t.jpg

Brunswick Hussar:
Q5CxxEi.jpg
PKpSHyF.jpg
ncYmTy2.jpg

Brunswick Rifleman:
eFeKLKZ.jpg
3EzqY9I.jpg

Brunswick Infantry:
QoAdqHC.jpg
QM8OdHo.jpg
Ghvm2qd.jpg

Brunswick Guard:
Ys626mI.jpg
Ooh5Wjy.jpg
ydNRrCl.jpg

Brunswick Fusilier (Just turned into troop):
6ZI7W0l.jpg

Brunswick Jager (Just turned into troop):
5ut2N79.jpg

I hope to add more in the future!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yg34of889yu241c/Brunswick_Units.zip

Please notify me if there are any problems.

Sincerely, Wolsten

Those look nice, what other mods or enhancements did you use in those screenshots?

Are these still compatible?

Windloaf said:
Those look nice, what other mods or enhancements did you use in those screenshots?

Are these still compatible?
i only have my own modifications on laigle. the ones in the screenshots are all my own work

Could you please post the new troop tree of Prussia with this new mod.

The Original Prussian Troop Tree:
Preußischer Rekrut-------> Preußischer Musketier-------> Preußischer Musketiersveteran-------> Preußischer Gardefüsilier zu Fuß
Preußischer Grenadier-------> Preußischer Grenadiersveteran-------> Preußischer Gardegrenadier zu Fuß

Preußischer Leichter Infanterierekrut-------> Preußischer Leichter Füsilier-------> Preußischer Leichter Füsilierveteran

Preußischer Kavallerierekrut-------> Preußischer Kürassier-------> Preußischer Garde du Corps
Preußischer Dragoner-------> Preußischer Dragonerveteran

Preußischer Leichter Kavallerierekrut-------> Preußischer Leibhusar-------> Preußischer Leibhusarenveteran

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom