Version number
e1.5.9.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Praxet

Recruit
After the wedding of the player, the opportunity to marry his brother Nathanos was lost. Either there is no dialog box with this option, or when I was looking for a suitable match, then I have two options. I would be honored to be considered or hmm that might not work out. I say yes. Then he says, "ahh! Yes ... We are considering offers ... Did you have someone in mind? The only available option is never mind. And nothing happens. I tried it with a few different lords and same effect.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Done

Got the file. Forwarded to QA. Thanks!
I had the same problem and found myself here, and I don't know if this information will help you, but I'll detail my experience just in case. I married Arwa first, and when I got my brother Nogand back from the hideout I had him attempt a marriage proposal with Ira. Rhagaea gave me the dialogue option about potential suitors, but ultimately I ended up with the "Nevermind." dialogue choice as my only option, too. However, I tried my luck with Silvind's mother Calatild, and she accepted my offer right away giving me the barter transaction box, and actually paid me to marry her daughter to Nogand. I'm wondering if this happens with only some characters, or it is suppose to be a feature in which the other party is simply not interested. Hope that helps.

I am going to be out of home during some time and I won’t be able to upload the save game, sorry for that :sad:.

The issue I have noticed is that after some time, I cannot arrange marriages for my brothers (after X days in campaign or after X event which I do not know). It is not related to marry female clan leaders, and this is related to male family members do not being able to marry anyone.

Hopefully someone could upload a save game for this. I have noticed this issue in two different campaigns I have started in 1.5.10 (in both of them I level up roguery at 125. Probably not a useful information for you but who knows).

Can you send us a save file of this happening? The fix for this was in the latest patch.
I have you uploaded the Save Game in http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php with the following description:
"Brother Nathanos cannot be married
Dabos37 Save Game"

You can talk with Melindir in the Pendraic Castle or Calatild in Sargot. Same bug with all Clan Leaders, I cannot arrange a marriage for my brother. I have the feeling that it is something related to my sister ages out. I think once she is 18 years old, my brother gets bugged and cannot marry anymore. Same happens with my little brother once he is available in my other campaigns, he is not able to marry anyone.

my experience of this bug in latest main version (version 1.5.9.271857), no mods:
after I get married, I get the option to marry Nathanos as allience, the barter dialog opens, but the gift option is disabled no matter what I do. once the dialog closes, I never get the option to marry him to the same leader, the option appears to other leaders, but again the trading is disabled.

I am correcting my post: The bug I see in 1.5.10.275993 is that if you don't have enough money or fiefs, you will get only one chance to marry Nathanos when talking to each leader and you will not see a progress bar in the barter screen, just the "close the deal button" disabled.
So these are the options:

1. you don't have enough money: The barter screen will open once for each leader if you don't have enough money you will not be able to press the "close the deal" button and that option will not be available again to that leader

2. if you have enough money: You get only one chance in the barter screen. if you don't close the deal it will not be offered again to the same leader.

In any of the cases the bugs are:

1. No progress bar is displayed so the player doesn't understand that he could not marry off Nathanos because he did not have enough money.
2. After you close the barter screen the alliance marriage option will not be offered again.

Thank you :smile:

Back
Top Bottom