Resolved Brother Missing After Release From Captivity

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Riding up on an enemy army, I saw they had captured my brother Phasos and another of my companions. I defeated the army, expecting to liberate the two and bring them back into my band. Both, however, were not to be found!

The Encyclopedia said Phasos was last seen 2 days ago at Ocs Hall... which I disbelieve. I really doubt whether any army could ride from Ocs Hall to Shibal Zumr in 2 days! It also says he was released from captivity as of the current date - so where is he? And the other companion? They cannot be recruited as individuals into another party in my army (I looked, anyway).

I recorded this in 1.8.0 but it was still the same after updating to 1.8.1 today and loading my save. I will upload the save.

How to Reproduce: Load the save and try to find Phasos! It ain't Where's Waldo - it's Phind Phasos!
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI GTX960 2GB
GPU Driver Version:27.21.14.6089
CPU: i7 4790K 4GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Waiting for the save file.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom