Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I jumped through all the hoops to get my brother a spouse. I spoke with her father and paid a hefty sum of money to buy her hand with my brother. This was sufficient, but when the deed was done the spouse was nowhere to be found. Before starting the conversation with her father she was sitting inside Tyal. But after the conversation ended she was said to be waiting at Ocs Hall. This location was not owned by her faction so I thought maybe she was either waiting there or in prison. But when I went there she was nowhere to be found. For several days I looked through and around all settlements but the game said she was still waiting at Ocs Hall. Tyal had not even been taken over so it makes no sense why she would have been captured. But I also spent a lot of time finding every single faction leader to try and barrer for her release but none of them had her as a prisoner. I don't understand what happened but I believe this is an ongoing issue with marrying the brother off to anyone. If anyone has a way to get around this then I would be happy to hear it.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6230
CPU: Intel i7-7700 / 2.8ghz
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Assuming you checked clan menu to make sure where she is exactly, took a look at both tavern and keep, the best you can do, if you own a settlement, is to assign her governor there. She'd appear in the keep after you re-enter the town. Also sometimes members in clan menu appear as holding instead of waiting, which means they're in limbo, so it's best to give them a few days to appear somewhere, waiting.

Assuming you checked clan menu to make sure where she is exactly, took a look at both tavern and keep, the best you can do, if you own a settlement, is to assign her governor there. She'd appear in the keep after you re-enter the town. Also sometimes members in clan menu appear as holding instead of waiting, which means they're in limbo, so it's best to give them a few days to appear somewhere, waiting.
Thank you for responding!! I checked the keep, the tavern, and the dungeon and had been all over the map and it said she was holding at Ocs hall the whole time without moving. I have no idea how to get around this, especially since my brother is also waiting at Chaikand

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom