Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Your Brother keeps that "!" as if he has a quest for you, but he doesnt have any dialogue option.

How to Reproduce:
After freeing the brother form the slavers, you talk to him and hes in the next tavern. He then has that "!" sign forever and shows no other dialogue option to finish the quest. The siblings are nowhere to be found. It says they are at Quyaz. But you cant find them. Also, if you take your brother to your party, he will now be in evey castle, village or town, with the "!" mark over his head. But with no option to finish the quest or anything.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce GTX 1660 super
GPU Driver Version: 457.51
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800XT 8-Core
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB HDD

Hi! Can you upload your save file and a screenshot of the 'not found' error to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster.
You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi! Can you upload your save file and a screenshot of the 'not found' error to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster.
You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
the site is pretty buggy itself... i can just upload one thing, either the savefile or one Screenshot....

I got the save file which you've uploded, thanks! Could you also send the screenshot of the 'not found' error separately? It won't be a problem since I can reach them all easily if the link to this thread included. Sorry for inconvenience!

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom