Brother against Brother 0.75 bug reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

hmm... for some wierd reason the 4 ways inn has exactly the same type and amount of men as me, and i cant recruit them.

EDIT:

and thir is lying a few meters to low so its only really the rooftops that are above the ground

the merchent in veluca's shop is a mess, things are hovering (including a hugh chest halway through one of the walls ^^ )

the .30 colt carbine shoots to slowly (waits a sec or so after you have released the left mousebutton) and lacks firering sound

theres this one bug when i assit a confederate army against a union army, we seem to lost because we are outnumbered even though we had more tropps than them because on the field we only have 12  men and the union spawn like 40~50 men, massacarring my troops D:

Either many of your party are wounded, or you have the battlesize set higher so it spawns more enemies.

I have problem becasue when i put the BABv.95alpha into modules, and launch M&B the BAB isnt in the modules selection. Why?

There hasn't been a post here for over two years. IIRC this mod is for .808. It is dead, gone, nadda, zippo, bye-bye. Kapeesh? Good, don't reply.

Back
Top Bottom