Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Koso

Squire
Summary: Broken mechanic of Archery.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Firstly hello. After this patch archery feels more strong(!) with perks, ect. but, feels more like insecure. Your most of the shots is not going to your crosshair. Archery was so bad in previous patches and now even worse because of this mechanic. I don't know If it is on intented or not but, I can easily say that this mechanic should be change like previous patch. You can see how archery is inconsistent in the video. Sometimes your bow, can't catch your movement and sometimes does. The peak level of randomness. @MArdA TaleWorlds

Archery feels weird Koso is right there. Also another "broken?" thing is that if u flick fast enough your crosshair wont open, its gonna stay closed for a short time and then open... why? Just make the bow following your actual mouse movement not some weird patern that makes it unnatural from gameplay side its gonna add more skill into archery for sure(I dont mention crosshair thats opening while turning your aim as its good thing)

p.s.
MAKE EVERY BOW WORTH PICKING, FOR NOW ITS ONLY STRONGER BOW/GLAVE THAT GOOD ARCHERS PICK x)

I've been informed that this is intended.
Hahahaha thank you for return after very long break its still better than nothing but, I learned this long ago, and whether intended or not it should be change because it makes archery even worse and worse, while archery is bad. I talked with NIN3 about this subject he said to me I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom