Version number
e1.0.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Wither rider

Recruit
Just recently I started playing banner lord and I’m about 6 to 8 hours in and I randomly keep getting a message on my screen saying “this application has faced a problem we need to collect files” and every time I load in it always seems to do it and I was really enjoying the game and I now have nothing to do I know the game is still kinda in beta I think but still if you release a game that doesn’t work that’s a problem lots of other people having this problem too just clkive deleted my save I deleted the one mod I used so I could paste my own banner went back a few saves deleted some saved but still no luck my game is up to date no update needed PEASE HELP

Just to clarify I just put the version number as e1 because I didn’t know the actual up to date one My game is up to date

Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Back
Top Bottom