Resolved Broken Campain lord mesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In this case, it's Battanaian lords, but I've had this in previous versions of the game, namely 1.5.1 which the current 1.5.3 uses the 1.5.1 product. so yeah...

In battle.

This is the version.

Last edited:
Hello, the version appearing wrong is just a minor visual bug and should not affect your gameplay. I did not understand how it affected your game. Can you please verify the integrity of the game files? Meanwhile, i will inform the devs about the issue. Can you please share a save file where we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address, please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hello, the version appearing wrong is just a minor visual bug and should not affect your gameplay. I did not understand how it affected your game. Can you please verify the integrity of the game files? Meanwhile, i will inform the devs about the issue. Can you please share a save file where we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address, please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file. Thank you for reporting it in.
I would upload the files, but it currently won't matter as it seems to be a random occurrence.
An example of what I mean is that I can load into a game and it will just be there. And even if I delete every save and restart it will still be there. It'll go away after a few days on an existing save if I leave it though.
So currently I can't give a file that will be useful. But when I see it again I'll definitely upload it before it disappears.
I'm sorry for the inconsistencies.

Edit: I'll try to see if there's a way to recreate it, but don't count on it as I did state it appears random.

Hello, thank you for reporting back. I will leave the thread as it is. If you will be able to recreate the issue you can let me know via DM or just under this post. However, i will inform the devs about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, the issue with game version showing the wrong one should be fixed, can you please check and let me know if the problem persists?

Back
Top Bottom