Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
I think the devs are busy with the next release, which should happen very soon. So let me answer.

Yes, AI has it's bad moments, you found one and I've seen this before too. I don't know any strategic wargame that has acceptable AI, TotalWar has it's laugh moments too.

You'll notice the Army isn't in a loop, it adjusts it's path slightly each time to try and find a way out of the loop but in this instance, fails badly. It would be nice if AI had forward planning and not get near a loop problem .. but.

I doubt anything will be done short term, maybe in future some modder might rewrite the strategic AI ???

I think the devs are busy with the next release, which should happen very soon. So let me answer.

Yes, AI has it's bad moments, you found one and I've seen this before too. I don't know any strategic wargame that has acceptable AI, TotalWar has it's laugh moments too.

You'll notice the Army isn't in a loop, it adjusts it's path slightly each time to try and find a way out of the loop but in this instance, fails badly. It would be nice if AI had forward planning and not get near a loop problem .. but.

I doubt anything will be done short term, maybe in future some modder might rewrite the strategic AI ???
Not only a loop. It's in a loop that it tries to chase the fast-moving 0-sized party which is out of its sight, and give up soon. Why the hell does the army wants to chase a 0-sized fast-moving party out of its sight? I wouldn't bother to post this if it's simply a stupid loop. It is literally broken.

Not only a loop. It's in a loop that it tries to chase the fast-moving 0-sized party which is out of its sight, and give up soon. Why the hell does the army wants to chase a 0-sized fast-moving party out of its sight? I wouldn't bother to post this if it's simply a stupid loop. It is literally broken.

Yes, the fact there are armies running around with Zero fighting men (all wounded) because the AI didn't give the army enough food, points to the system is broken. In the past it probably worked to certain degree but after many tweaks etc, it's now broken.

Hey, i have forwarded the issue and your save file to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom