Broken/Annoying mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Ballistas shoot faster than a crossbow. Let that **** sink in, ballistas, that can kill 3 dudes in a single shot could pass as cod 2 rifles, just shooting with a simple reload lmao. The best way to counter a ballista obviously is having archers shooting them, and spend half an hour shooting at the ballista until it's broken, probably too late anyways with the amount of damage you can do with it.

Big rocks. How f broken rocks are? A single dude can throw 3 stacked rocks in less than 3 seconds. Put a higher penalty on movement and throwing speed? Nah, f that ****, throw all the rocks you want. In fact, if you throw a rock to a dude that's standing and blocking next to you it's 100% damage, because that makes sense for gameplay.

Moving around the map in siege: you either run for 5 minutes around the map, or you choose the fastest route: fall damage. It's seriously annoying, like probably the worst game design I've seen and I've played a lot of garbage.

Fall stun: Yeah in siege there's a map where you spawn next to a flag. To get to that flag you need to jump and get fall stunned. Now the problem is this: if the flag is swarmed with enemies you get insta killed because, well, you're stunned, ez kill.
The alternatives are: swarm with archers, yeah doesn't work bcs the enemy can hide behind some fancy statues, or walking for half an hour, making it too late to get to the flag in time, flag lost. Really who thought of this, like what was the idea, I don't get it. Was it done randomly or was it even tested at all?

This game is fun but you encounter some serious ??? designs that make your brain boil in order to try to understand the developers' thought process when making this.

agreed;
ballistas are death machines, longer reload and less accurate please,

rocks are ridiculous they are not being used the way they were supposed to (being tossed below at ppl attacking gate) they are being held and run around with, being medicine balls of death

1 man going to a flag then camping the top of stairs with boulders is unstoppable unless you have a friend to help

its just not fun

please reduce the damage of boulders

I agree on all points except the fall stun/damage. The map you're taking about is probably Ayzar flag E. Instead of jumping, turn left, jump through the window onto the high ground and then bypass the guys waiting for you.

The thing im most annoyed about is guys capping a flag and guarding it by hurling rocks down the stairs at you. Pretty hard to pass if there are team mates behind you and preventing you from dodging the rocks.

Back
Top Bottom