Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Lusitani 5th Empire

dON8RtI.jpg

Wrists, elbows, Rubber waist,... often look broken and twisted.
I don't see this happening in other games so I assume this is fixable.

Edit: a simple search for "twisted rigging animations" and you can similar issues and, potentially, a solution

Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

This issue is present in all versions of non modded games and is easily reproducible. You can send this directly to one of the developers, they will immediately know what I'm talking about. Thanks you.

@uçanbiblo @MArdA TaleWorlds
Hello, anyone?
This issue is still present in the unmodded version of the game.
Rigging issues like this seems to be happening. @Terco_Viejo you might want to say a word or two about this subject.

uploads%2F1500737673073-secondary_tweaks.jpg
76a5c6484d7ec82597cd561bf3621d15f998b4e1.jpeg
Corrective-shape-keys.jpg

psd.jpg
nxq9WeFDJ4GXgdqCWjdAZ_J4lD60tOwtWIAwFBoV1kAmM9Uws6w5T-OOR3cEZMEM2Tuxn-CW5MjV80XkF3yFTUbVEQLQn_A1CdoKzrPsrluV3Iczgp69LDiv-gST79ACrPM_tA=s0
409013i386D08ED37E113DC

(not in horses afaik but in characters arms)

As a solution, "Pose-Space Deformation" might be the answer. Apparently, with the use of "shape keys" and "sculpting" the deformations may be part of the solution.

Armor also bends, not sure is fixing one problem fixes the other or if it requires other solution.
94f84b0310bb227b32beaf53e771994b8eebb8f1.png
It's like this but much much worse.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is evident that there are several problems with rigging-skinning/weights and that these are aggravated when some animations are carried out (exaggerated twists, poses, swing strikes, etc). However, I can not openly discuss these technical issues as my knowledge in the field does not go much deeper into this issue that concerns us.

I'm sure the devs will be working on it.

Back
Top Bottom