Broken achievements - Don't add them to the game if you can't get them right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Please don't add achievements to the game that don't have the correct detections for them to be unlocked. It's so painful to do something that's challenging, and then find it doesn't actually work and unlock properly (I'm not saying this particular achievement is challenging, but there are some difficult ones which I don't have faith in them unlocking when this simple one won't).

entrepreneur.png

The caravans were the 22500 gold caravans, not the 15000 ones.
I had two workshops, but because the W Empire declared war on Battania, and my workshop was in a Battanian settlement at the time while I was mercenary for the W Empire - I lost it and got no gold at all for it (Terrible feature/functionality btw, especially since when the war ends, you return and the people running the workshop don't even acknowledge it was yours before the war)

Looking through my achievements... there's more broken ones that aren't even tracking progress either;
I'm a cavalryman in my current play-through, so I have a polearm, sword and shield, and javelins... yet... apparently, I've not killed anyone with my couched lance, nor my javelins.

morebrokenachievements.png

Looking through my achievements... there's more broken ones that aren't even tracking progress either;
I'm a cavalryman in my current play-through, so I have a polearm, sword and shield, and javelins... yet... apparently, I've not killed anyone with my couched lance, nor my javelins.

achievements do not work in sandbox, nor do they if you used a mod or cheat have been activated (yes it's stupid)

achievements do not work in sandbox, nor do they if you used a mod or cheat have been activated (yes it's stupid)
It might just be that the achievements are broken. I haven't cared about going for any myself, but a quick check of the global achievement stats on Steam says that Entrepreneur, Mounted Archery, and Lance-a-lot have been gotten by 0% of the Steam playerbase. I could see that happening with Lance-a-lot, but not Mounted Archery and especially not Entrepreneur.

Chill its still EA, they got plenty of time.
I'm not sure why your sarcasm is warranted on this topic?
There's a clear problem with some achievements that they've created and haven't tested - which also explains the other bugs in the game that still exist or are newly created since the v1.x release.
The game is actually in a worse state now its out of early access.

I'm not sure why your sarcasm is warranted on this topic?
There's a clear problem with some achievements that they've created and haven't tested - which also explains the other bugs in the game that still exist or are newly created since the v1.x release.
The game is actually in a worse state now its out of early access.
Im on your side.

These are multiplayer achievements, I already have all 2 of them. You can host a server with bots, beacause it count with them too.

Please don't add achievements to the game that don't have the correct detections for them to be unlocked. It's so painful to do something that's challenging, and then find it doesn't actually work and unlock properly (I'm not saying this particular achievement is challenging, but there are some difficult ones which I don't have faith in them unlocking when this simple one won't).

entrepreneur.png

The caravans were the 22500 gold caravans, not the 15000 ones.
I had two workshops, but because the W Empire declared war on Battania, and my workshop was in a Battanian settlement at the time while I was mercenary for the W Empire - I lost it and got no gold at all for it (Terrible feature/functionality btw, especially since when the war ends, you return and the people running the workshop don't even acknowledge it was yours before the war)
Already 0.1% of players have it on steam so probably description doesn't meet with requirements as it is with Great Granny.

These are multiplayer achievements, I already have all 2 of them. You can host a server with bots, beacause it count with them too.

Already 0.1% of players have it on steam so probably description doesn't meet with requirements as it is with Great Granny.
I'd say they probably need to word their achievements properly then... either way, a correction is most definitely in order since as it stands, I can't unlock them when I meet their requirements.

Multiplayer achievements either need to be listed properly as killing players (or literally stating multiplayer like the other ones) or they need to be able to work on both MP and SP.

Back
Top Bottom