Broke the game(...there is for sure someone before me done this...)

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not know to post video here or picture ( more like it is a bit complicated to do it, just let me drop it xD )
At Praven you can go from left side all way and get into the town there is nothing behind that wall so just go forward in town till you find a place to jump out behind enemy lines and take them out with arrows.
I think in Ahmerrad there is a door to be destroyed at left side as well but only you can pass so yea can kill them with arrows (more safe than jump in I play at highest possible difficult ).
Knudarr Castle gate is opened so just go trough there.
And at some Towns/Castless you can just bypass enemy and go for archers to steal their arrows and shoot at the rest to help your men climb in to the town, but you must go 1st since they wont react to you and place your units below the walls so they keep their shields at them...

I think you have to link the videos or images from another site. I couldn't find an option in the forum to post a video or image.
I have heard about the destroyable door in Ahmerrad and I think I have heard about being able to exploit the landscape to get into Praven. I don't think you broke the game; just exploited some loopholes to make the game more fun.

Yes, it is a bit troublesome to do all of that xD.
Loopholes I do not like to exploit that they done decent job with this game so mistakes like those are normal, or maybe they left it on purpose.
I did not liked that at Praven I mean it did help me to get rid of 100 Nord Hurscals, at Ahmerrad it was left by progammers, as well as chest at Reyvadin I tried to find more of those but failed, and I lost Engineer guy whereabouts unknown.
Probably broke the game would be 50 Veagir Marksmen 3 times attack Town and take them down with only arrows, or take down Sanjar khan with 2x less force on the field with Rhodok Sargents, Marksmens and Swadian Kinghts, that combo is OP.
Or just build strenght to lvl 20/22 and agility to at least lvl17 (Hurscal lvl 16) and can kill everyone that attacks the cassttle/town ( 2 hand weopn, balance sabre-fast and sharp ) and can super easy advance to higher lvl when you can almost solo half of army.
Ofc there is that hammer one hit they fall even with the shield on xD but slow and short and they do not die... I have manhounters for that.
And I conquer whole of Calaradia, can communicate with King of Nords but nowhere to found so can not beat that and next time I overthrown all of Kings for those others who were saying that they are supposed to be king and nothing :/ so that was a bit disappointing.

And yea there are more castles where you can climb over the mountain or one castle where you can shoot under the gates( the one that you need to walk rly long way to get in it, just place archers on right hill to take those on towers and then proceed them under the ladders other attack and you go behind the gate and snipe them (64 arrows max with 2 one weapon ))

I don't think any of those options break the game. The game gives you a lot of freedom how to play it, and using those tactics just shows the type of gaming you want to accomplish. If you think the game has become too easy, mod it. It's what I am doing right now. You can make the military troops stronger or faster, change the armor and weapon stats, add more unique bandits, or even add more hidden chests.

So is there any way to complete the game, like any other game that says "congratulations" ?
Yea that is true, definitely wrong name for this, but had to share it bc every game I complete on the hardest and search every single corner just to find out some youtuber later do the same haha (tbh I know bunch of guys who do the same but never share it : ) thanks and have fun :smile:)

Not that I know of. Some mods like Prophesy of Pendor do have an ending like that if you complete all the requirements, but I don't think Native has it. You basically play until you choose to retire in the camp options which then will give you your final backstory. From a gameplay perspective, you could techniquely finish the game by conquering the whole map for yourself or for your monarch, but you will still always have to deal with bandits.

Yea lucky day 0 8K score, found 6 lost 9 companions haha, some of them vanished in thin air, did not read what they had to say before leaving xD
I am gonna try to destroy all banidts where I conquered all of Calradia maybe king is a hostage to bandits, and will try to collect army from all 5 nations and go to that rock in Kheirgh khanate at the end of map maybe something happens xD. Or just try to ask taleworlds themselves ...

No problem.

You can't defeat all the bandits without tweaking the source files. Bandits spawn from a bandit lair, and even when you attack the lair it will respawn in a couple days. Dealing with bandits can be tiresome, but if you conquered all of Calradia with some vassals, the vassals can sometimes keep the bandits under control. One trick you can do is join a battle between peasants/manhunters against bandits; once you come to the prisoner screen you can actually give the peasant/manhunter party some of your troops (including high tier ones like knights or huscarls). Give these parties around the map enough troops and they will decimate any bandit that attacks them or send them fleeing. That could be a goal you work towards: arm each peasant/manhunter group enough to be able to kill or imprison bandit parties without your aid.

You'll find more information here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/exploit-make-manhunters-into-bandit-killers.233121/

Thanks, that I did not know, will try it out, was just in the game and all bandits were like 10-15 man, found 1 or 2 with 55, but since noone defeated "ghost" king before me I assume it is impossible ...

and yea getting enemy patrols near Dramug castle whole time my screen is full of that report , so yea no way, even tried to lure/chase bandits there...

Back
Top Bottom