Resolved Broad Blade Javelins are 100k+

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi. i was fighting the Swadians near Ortysia. after we won the battle i took the loot. tried to sell it and found out the Broad Blade Javelins are 108k in value. first i thought it was just the main menu ''value'' not the actual price. when i went to a city to sell it it still shows 108k for the javelins. ( they are not made from smithing but ''battle loot'' )

forgive me for posting this in the wrong section i would have no idea where to actually post this.

ive also checked any other reports about this but cant find any. so if its a duplicate im sorry.
Specs :

CPU :
Ryzen 7 2700X

GPU : Radeon Rx 580 Nitro+ 8GB

RAM : Hyper X Fury 2x 8GB

MOBO : B450M

PSU : Bequit Pure Power 11 80+ Gold 600Watt

MODS : None

Game Version : 1.5.4

edit : forgot to add the image
pnKkmejCj

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hi, thanks for the reply. i have sent the save file. but i did not recieve a ''save file link'' from the uploading. i did post this threads link in the description box though. 1 more thing. i played that save without mods. but for my new playthrough i use the mod ''usefull companions'' and when i loaded the save it asked '' do you want to load this save with different modules '' so im not sure if it requires that mod now or not. anyways thanks :grin: there is no need to apologize for any inconvenience though :grin: i know what i signed up for when i bought the game in EA. great game so far though.

after rereading my post it should have been Vladians. not Swadians haha D:

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
i completly understand :smile: im sorry for the lack of explanation. its difficult for me to explain things in English. ill try my best to make it as clear as possible.

i played on this save file with no mods. when i got the javelins i played for a little while longer.

recently i made a new playthrough with the mod ''usefull companions''

after going back into the save file with 0 mods. it asked '' do you want to load this save with different modules '' i clicked on yes.

now im not sure if that save file is loaded with the mod files or not.

but i got the javelins from a big battle against the vladians without any mods. ( cant remember exactly against who it was. but it was a big army vs big army. ) i know for a fact it wasnt against the Vlandian king. i fought him before fighting their army.

- off topic, im gonna play on this new save for a while. see how much i can conquer in a week. after that ill be removing the mod and play on a vanilla game again. if it happens again ill be sure to let you know.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom