british insanly underpowered

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back then there were lots of  casualty's... i can't take it lol, so i went play another mod, but it's awesome if you can take 75% ofyour army getting killed when you fight.

why do you guys keep going on about casualties?

i don't give a damn about how many of my guys die

what i do care about is if i WIN or LOOSE and Riro i had blackwatch and royal guards but ALL THE CAVALRY KILL THEM.

Venitius you CANNOT "fix the bayonets" play the mod then give suggestions

also how am i supposed to GET expericend troops when i LOOSE ALL THE TIME?

Listen, the bayonets have 0 reach because OF A BUG, I PLAY A MODIFIED VERSION WHICH FIXES THE BUG. I DID IT MYSELF.

Well...i dunno....im playing on hardest settings and i havent problems...dunno....maybe if you will post a vid of them owning you...then we can all get better wiew...

and just keep a extra bayonet in ur inventory when you know theres going to be lots of fighting at close range..

nilloc93 said:

what i do care about is if i WIN or LOOSE and Riro i had blackwatch and royal guards but ALL THE CAVALRY KILL THEM.

GOD DAMNIT SON!!!!

YOU CANNOT SEND INFANTRY IN A THIN LINE AGAINST A COMPANY OF CAVALRY!
YOU NEED A GOOD ARMY! A GOOD MORAL! AND MOST OF ALL YOU NEED TO LEARN!... HOW TO ****ING COMMAND! AND YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BEING AN ******* TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT NOW. TRYING TO HELP YOU!

A MATTER OF FACT! THEY SHOULD BE THE ASSHOLES TO YOU! SINCE YOU ARE THE DAMN MORON, WHO SENDS HIS TROOPS TO CERTAIN DEATH!

Yeah, clump your troops together with stand closer, make sure their bayonets don't have the 0 reach bug, and tell them to hold this position, stand closer and melee weapons/hold fire. You SHOULD STAND. CAVALRY ARE DEAD MEAT VERSUS CLUMPS OF INFANTRY, BUT EXCELLENT VERSUS SPREAD OUT TROOPS AS THAT WAS THE POINT WHY THEY WERE USED.

bjorne. said:
nilloc93 said:

GOD DAMNIT SON!!!!

YOU NEED A GOOD ARMY! A GOOD MORAL! AND MOST OF ALL YOU NEED TO LEARN!... HOW TO ****ING COMMAND! AND YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BEING AN ******* TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT NOW. TRYING TO HELP YOU!

A MATTER OF FACT! THEY SHOULD BE THE ASSHOLES TO YOU! SINCE YOU ARE THE DAMN MORON, WHO SENDS HIS TROOPS TO CERTAIN DEATH!

Wow pwned by creator..lol i havent seen him this mad and so caps locky..since i shot him in the foot...

bjorne. said:
nilloc93 said:

GOD DAMNIT SON!!!!

GOD DAMNIT SON!!!! WHY THE **** ARE THE NPC ARMYS 50-70% CAVALRY? I DO NOT GIVE A **** THAT I AM LOOSING ITS THE FACT THAT THE COMPUTER ARMYS ARE SO HIGHLY UNREALISTIC IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE GENERAL JOY OF PLAYING A BLACKPOWDER LIKE GAME!!!!!

Remove cavalry then if you're so bothered. This mod is meant to be hard. It's not really for beginners. And if you want something in a mod to be changed you don't shout at the mod leader

You could try my mini-mod? The addition of dedicated anti-cavalry units and close combat units as well as a reworking of the ranged weapons will be included in the next release. And Highlanders.

nilloc93 said:
bjorne. said:
nilloc93 said:

GOD DAMNIT SON!!!!

GOD DAMNIT SON!!!! WHY THE **** ARE THE NPC ARMYS 50-70% CAVALRY? I DO NOT GIVE A **** THAT I AM LOOSING ITS THE FACT THAT THE COMPUTER ARMYS ARE SO HIGHLY UNREALISTIC IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE GENERAL JOY OF PLAYING A BLACKPOWDER LIKE GAME!!!!!
THERS ONLY ONE THING TO SAY: SHUT THE **** UP AND DONT BOTHER US WITH  YOUR NOOBISHNESS!!! :evil: its your fault! no1 has problems like you! :!:

nilloc93 said:
I do never want to see you going on like this on my sub-board again. Understood?

And btw. Never call me "son" again..

bjorne. said:
nilloc93 said:
I do never want to see you going on like this on my sub-board again. Understood?

And btw. Never call me "son" again..
God i nearly pissed (first few sentences i tought thats my post XD)  :shock:

Queen Pinky said:
Remove cavalry then if you're so bothered. This mod is meant to be hard. It's not really for beginners. And if you want something in a mod to be changed you don't shout at the mod leader

do you guys have metal deficiancys?

i will say this slowly for you

i-do-not-care-that-it-is-hard
i-like-the-cavalry
I-DO-NOT-LIKE-THE-UNREALISTIC-AMMOUNT-OF-CAVALRY-IN-COMPUTER-ARMYS

and furthermore no one has problems like me cause you all more than likly use combo armys (armys that use all factions) i on the other hand like the look of an all british/russian/sweedish/french/austrian army OR you do NOT use all british armys

and bjorne all respect to your uhhh... creatormodadminness but my all caps post was in responce to YOUR all caps post in fact you would seem to be the first to loose there cool here

Oh. You are starting to piss me off now.

How in the world. Do you think you have the right to come to our sub-board. Make a totally ignorant thread. Complain on the mod. Without being critic at all. You only complained. Then. Then I tell you that you're ways of playing are bad. You cannot control an army like that. Cause your ****ing ignorant brain can't handle a game which is just a pinch more difficult than you going to bed at night!

Cause I take that as an insult. When your dumbass head can't handle my mod and you take it over me. And then you keep trolling the thread. And now change your ****ing story. Cause apparently. Now it's not to hard. Now it's to unrealistic! Then let me tell you.. DO YOUR OWN ****ING MOD! AND GET THE **** OUT OF MY SUB-BOARD!

This thread are locked until further notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom