Britannia 1080 mod General discusion thread/Progress report

Users who are viewing this thread

D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
i see what you've done. you've extracted to main folder or native folder when you should extract to your modules folder.

aye that was the problem cheers buddy .. tbh i dont know how i missed the module folder lol if i seen it id have stuck it there ..

Always over look the things your looking for etc etc hehe

cheers again

shall post my thoughts once i give it a whirl :smile:

XD i was thinkin the same thing how can you miss the module folder?? :smile: lol anyway long as it's working then thats all that matters :razz:

Right im not long into it now iv  had time to sit down .

Il give my first impressions then come back later with more.

First off .. class job with the banners . Good selection to pick from and all suiting.

There was a previous post about how the scottish should not have kilts due to they did not infact use them in this day and age.  but coming from myself who is infact scottish id rather them in the kilt myself .. it as you said basically gives it the right feel of scottish .

One thing about the scottish kilts that i did notice tho when in battle if you get further from ( what iv only noticed on my own soliders currently) is that their kilts vannish and all that is left is their standard white pants it looks like . when i get closer again it returns to the tartan .  Doubt its my graphic settings and such as i run with everything on full .

Have also noticed a lack of bandits and such ( but i will not get into this as i may just be at the wrong locations as i know in the native edition their is infact spots that are full of them and others that have nearly 0 )

Map looks great

Faction names / character names all looks fine from what iv seen also .

Thats all i have to say for the time being as iv only really started to get a shot at it once i got settled in from work and had me some grub hehe :smile:

Overall so far tho it looks great buddy . no real complaints or arguements on it .  /thumbsup from me

anyways.. i shall get back to it :smile:

Vaine - In reply to Dimos he is currently working on the lack of the bandits numbers which will be updated as soon as he has finished ... keep checking back for later infomation

hunterman52 said:
Vaine - In reply to Dimos he is currently working on the lack of the bandits numbers which will be updated as soon as he has finished ... keep checking back for later infomation

ahh gotcha i musta overlooked that post

Hunterman52: Here we speak only for Britannia. The other mod issue will be analyzed elsewhere...

vaine: Yeah... My texturing skill is basic now, that's why that happens. Hold on there, since i think there is a fair way to fix that...  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the good comments. That makes me strength and endurance to keep running that project. Apreciate your comments. Post more, feel free to add the supportive banner as a signature and keep posting asking and ''demanding'' ...

To all: Next release will basically have dialogues & bandits fixed... -No more GAY Duke Robert ect-  :mrgreen:

Also if anybody has to propose any historical sites/sourses, I will gladly accept it...  :smile:

Ooo... very shiny. I'll have to try this out sometime. Good work with the faction pictures: it seems most mods skip over that. Shows a lot of foresight and attention to detail!

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Ooo... very shiny. I'll have to try this out sometime. Good work with the faction pictures: it seems most mods skip over that. Shows a lot of foresight and attention to detail!

Thanks for posting. Indeed I tried to do very detailed work and to make that mod. You must play the mod, the map is nearly 4 times biger than native's playable area!!!  :grin:

Hope you'll enjoy and post more here!  :razz:

Just one question. What for is the edited skills file? Do I need to download it? Thank you. ( I want to try the latest version, it should be beta2 I think)

Peacemaker said:
Just one question. What for is the edited skills file? Do I need to download it? Thank you. ( I want to try the latest version, it should be beta2 I think)

The edited skills file is a file containing some edited skills. Prisoner management and leadership... That allows you to have more prisoners/ troops... No need to download it, it's optional!  :razz:

PS: the latest version is BETA 0.2 right!  :wink:

I have tried and I must honestly say, the Britain 1297 is better. I gave it a shot, but I can´t help it. The map is too big, and armies are stuck in sea beetwen Ireland and England and they can´t move. What a shame  :???:

Peacemaker: Ok, then stop playing it and stop posting here as well  :mad:  :mad:

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Yeah, and I'm not sure why...  :shock:

I hope this is where i put it....

the map is a wee bit pointy i think is a way to put it and the double bridge to england are different colors?
map good word to discribe.. awsome but the some parts are kinda insane, still amazing mod
Dimos is my top 3 favorite mod makers

jldmon said:
I hope this is where i put it....

the map is a wee bit pointy i think is a way to put it and the double bridge to england are different colors?
map good word to discribe.. awsome but the some parts are kinda insane, still amazing mod
Dimos is my top 3 favorite mod makers

Thanks for the comments my firend,  I couldn't undertand the problem with the mpa though... Please explain that a bit more...

And keep posting, Cheers!  :wink:

well its pretty amazing the theres a part where i cant even get to in the isle of man thing i probably just have to change the map size in the mod can be fixed in 2 seconds but i dont know how to explain it, il take a screeny or 2

ahh we all know about this and there is a fix for it somewhere.... it was put up ages ago. but then Dimos forgot to fix it when he released the new version.....

Back
Top Bottom