Britain at War v 1.0 Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok so it might be really hard to kill some people unless you have some skill but this is really fun. Huge mosh pits of armor troops duking it out for long periods of time but you live alot longer and those stray blows dont just take you out. This is pretty fun!  :mrgreen:

Anther bug - Most if not all (all I have seen) French Lords have invisible chest armor you just see right through them. Only there heads hands feet and weapons show.

I appreciate the bug reports, but the bug report does not belong here, it belong in the "bug reports" thread, and these bugs have been posted before and is already fixed.

Please look trough the bug reports thread before you post bugs, I just find it annoying when people post bug that have been posted 3-4 times before.  :wink:

CinuzIta said:
you should give a look on how the character wear the new plate gauntlets...it seems as he have his hands broken... :razz:
I see it too :grin: if his hands would really be like that... those gloves need some tuning

I will get a screenshot some time after this... BUT i saw some thing,you use talaks armor. I had downloaded the "Unigue Armoury" and my items were black in inventory and shops,in game they are like they should be :eek:. I removed the "Unigue Armoury" set and i loss my best savegame.It was at day 141!!!!!!!!!!!!. I should allways look further than my inventory... :cry: It shows "RGL error wrong number of itemkinds "454""  Any ideas to get the savegame back :?:

Go to talaks unique armoury thread and download the DX7 version uploaded by me, it will fix the problem that they get dark, because you use DX7.

Just move the brf file to the resource folder of BaW.

Great idea, love MTW2. Nice visuals and good sound!

Could you release a fix or alternative version for those that want the damage to be like on regular M&B? I got the impression the damage is barely enough, at least on the beginning.

Rath0s said:
Thank you.

Just go to the thread that says " SMALL GUIDE FOR FIXING THE MOD." you will find the fix fore the damage there.

Thanks, that worked for me.  :razz:

Rath0s said:
Go to talaks unique armoury thread and download the DX7 version uploaded by me, it will fix the problem that they get dark, because you use DX7.

Just move the brf file to the resource folder of BaW.

I did,the mod didnt work anymore :sad: maybe it is because i used still the DX9 for rendering.
and i am using DX9 and they are still dark.
i saw in this mod the thing,in game tey are coloured like they should,in inventory they are all black.
there are others that have this same problem.
DX9... still they are black.
But in game they are like they should (coloured)

Hey, I'm liking this mod just because it's the only one I know of that has a grosse messer.  But I'm relatively new to this game, so maybe it's already been done.  And the braveheart aspect is fun, even if there are two versions of William Wallace.

Almost Normal said:
Hey, I'm liking this mod just because it's the only one I know of that has a grosse messer.  But I'm relatively new to this game, so maybe it's already been done.  And the braveheart aspect is fun, even if there are two versions of William Wallace.

The grosse messer, you really like it?

I actually had 2 version, one that was less curvy and not so dark. I think my first one looked the best, to bad its lost now.  :neutral:

Anyway, glad you liked it.

Yeah, I like it because I study the use of the messer in real life.  Interesting that you used a bastard sword as the base, as opposed to, say, a sabre or falchion.  And that with this version you took out thrusting, which you certainly can do with a real messer, it's just more of a cutting weapon.
And I'm fine with the fact that I don't really take down the heavily armored types with it; it was never an anti-armor weapon.  I use it as an anti archer and anti peasant weapon.
But yes, you get the prize for the only mod I know of that allows me the use of my favorite weapon.

:wink:

I read on a site that it was used as a 1/2 handed weapon, so I just made it like a bastard sword.

Could you take pictures of your sword and upload them to an image site. I want different angles of the hilt and blade, it would be awesome if you could do that, and I will make a better version for the next version of the mod.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom