Britain at War V 1.0 download and info.

Users who are viewing this thread

So I installed the original 1.0 mod just fine, lots of fun, however I noticed the bugs where you can't get to/off Ireland. I then went to find a fix for this. You have listed as expected, however when I copy and paste these 3 files map.txt etc into the appropriate directory and then run the game, I cannot make a character, the skill "+" symbols simply do not show up, I can load old characters but cannot make a new one. Any idea what's causing this?

Any help would be appreciated, loving the mod, just want to get it working right.

Is it possable to release it in .EXE format? because my Winzip dosent work for some reason. So do you think you could do that? Thanks!!! :mrgreen:

Will see what I can do, last time I made an .exe out of thr mod it would not work...

I will try to get this damned mod done by the weekend, I am just gonna edit some of the troops and maybe add some new troops then i will upload.

Although I dont thin there will be many playing the mod since Warband is out....

Rath0s said:
Will see what I can do, last time I made an .exe out of thr mod it would not work...

I will try to get this damned mod done by the weekend, I am just gonna edit some of the troops and maybe add some new troops then i will upload.

Although I dont thin there will be many playing the mod since Warband is out....
dont worrie, i will. I cant unzip stuff  :smile: remember?

Back
Top Bottom