Britain at War suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Moshbeast said:
no but i could...but can i do that? apply one texture to several models? i have all the wall section in the same file at the moment because i made some changes that had to be exactly the same

Yes you can, but for more detailed stuff I would recommend uv mapping the normal way, not a mother of all walls texture.

so before i had 5 different models now i made it all to 1...if i make a texture for the whole thing would it work?

Moshbeast said:
so before i had 5 different models now i made it all to 1...if i make a texture for the whole thing would it work?

Yes, this is really hard to explain, you also have to assign the same material to the object to.

so here is the church

churchp.jpg

the windows are giving me some problems...i made a new material for them and when i save and exit and go back in the material "windows" is gone and i find them under default...and it doesnt really work...i have a lot of windows that are the same so i just overlay them while uv mapping so later i just have to set it up one instead of 5 times :razz: but somehow it doesnt work...i just get a black dot or a black line or its just a faded red...ill have to try around a little there

second possibility is i it just sends me to the texture for the walls and roof -.- annoying sh.... -.-any ideas?

nevermind i got it now ill probably done in an hour or so

so im done with the churches and i still have to make the walls for the last thing

Hospitaller
church1v.jpg

church2.jpg

Templar
church1.jpg

church2p.jpg

Cross to big for the Templar church?

Back
Top Bottom