Britain at War feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Glad you liked it. :wink:

If you want the last sig you must copy and paste it to the profile thingy, you know that already, but sometimes when you change the signature it duplicates the text, so you have to paste it in and save profile, then delete the duplicated part.

I like the old native arm animations better, however it does not significantly detract from the MOD.  I would also like to see a Ransom broker that stays put in every town, if this is possible.  There is nothing more annoying than riding all over the country trying to sell your prisoners.  Overall this is an awesome MOD.  Cant wait for the next release.  Keep up the good work.

BadKarma said:
I like the old native arm animations better, however it does not significantly detract from the MOD.  I would also like to see a Ransom broker that stays put in every town, if this is possible.  There is nothing more annoying than riding all over the country trying to sell your prisoners.  Overall this is an awesome MOD.  Cant wait for the next release.  Keep up the good work.

Go to Tihr, sell the prisoners to Ramun the slave trader he is always there, if he is not on the first floor, then he is on the second.

I will include the new animations, so the people who dont want them dont have to.  :wink:

I am in love with this mod. It is the best mod I have played so far.

New Animations complied from the Animations pack, Beautiful soundtrack from Medieval 2, new plate armour, helmets, (I love armour).

My only request Rathos, is that you make a helmet like this which can blend in metallic colour of the plate mails.

medieval-ii-total-war-20060913011042530_640w.jpg

Just some notes though, personally, I would love it if you would blacken the areas where the user would see. Like crusader helmet.

Rath0s said:
Will see what I can do.

The visored bascinet is although nearly the same helmet, you will find it sooner or later.

Ahh, but you see, the visored bascinet is somewhat the same yes, but, as shown in the picture, the seeing slit (or whatever the user sees through) is more narrow and it shadows the helmet within. I don't know I enjoy hanving my knight's eyes concealed with a void of darkness.

Karimloo said:
I am in love with this mod. It is the best mod I have played so far.

New Animations complied from the Animations pack, Beautiful soundtrack from Medieval 2, new plate armour, helmets, (I love armour).

My only request Rathos, is that you make a helmet like this which can blend in metallic colour of the plate mails.

medieval-ii-total-war-20060913011042530_640w.jpg

Just some notes though, personally, I would love it if you would blacken the areas where the user would see. Like crusader helmet.

Another thing is I think banners should be included.Nothing like seeing standard bearing dismounted knights march into battle  :grin:

Alright here it goes, I've been playing this mod for a couple of days now (100 plus in-game days.) and I would just like to say that this mod is firggin' awesome!!! :shock: *inhale ....moment of silence.... exhale* the only complaints I've had was the damage values, but after looking around I found the answer to that. (Something is ****ed with the module.ini, Fixed it though.) I understand that the mod is far from finished so I'm not gonna rant about the native companions, dialogues and other unfinished stuff. So yeah, I'm very particular about the mod's I play and well... I just want to say that this one here is a beauty, one of the really good ones out there. You guys did an awesome job.  :grin:  Thanks guys for making this mod and thus making the world happier place.  :lol:

P.S. With Italy at War in full production, I hope this awesome mod doesn't get shelved. In any case if you guys need help with coding for BaW I'm volunteering. I can do simple coding. (I.E. Integrating new features into the mod via module system. If it's a code I can most probably jam it in there and make it work.  :grin:

Sure, I can do that. :grin: Just give me the details as to what needs to be done/ how you want it done and I'll start working on it right away. :wink:

Bathala said:
Sure, I can do that. :grin: Just give me the details as to what needs to be done/ how you want it done and I'll start working on it right away. :wink:

Just use your fantasy :wink:, I just dont want the heroes and claimants to talk about calradia.

Ok i have a problem with the fact that i cant move everywhere i can only move on the round irish island and not thew rest od irland but everywhere else i can move i made a new profile and i founf i could only move on irland and i love the mod A++ but can you fix this or tell me how to fix it thx!!!

Also, when I go across the seas, my party just walks across. Seriously no boat animation? or something?

Other than those two things, great mod. I have no Idea why you put in Lordly peasant armour though.

This mod is brilliant! I have been disappointed by medieval-style mods in the past, but this one has actually impressed me. Especially the graphics; they are excellent. The more balanced horses are great too. Horses won't die unless you charge unarmoured ones into ranks of pikemen (which wouldn't have worked in the past either).

The map is indeed bugged (lords getting stuck in the Thames for example), and I would suggest brushing up on English geography a little (Brighton appears to be in Dorset, Telford and the surrounding places are...Welsh? :s) and also changing the style of Paris (seriously...mounted archer tournaments? :s), but other than that, I am highly enjoying it!

Back
Top Bottom