Britain 1297 [Original thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Peter- said:
TeUton_MaN said:
Tag!!!!

i love this mod thanks so much, your the best. just need formations and moral system it would make playing alote more fun then it all ready is.

thanks agine so much!!!

Glad you're enjoying it :grin:

I put formations in however I took them out pretty much straight after as I enjoy having a horde of Scots charging full pelt at me instead of keeping in a straight line, gradually marching towards my army. Morale would be a good addition though, I'll look into it.

Tag!!!
can i somehow  put in formations on my own im playing as the walsh and well i can't stop anything with my spearmen  :grin:lol
and my lines mix in with one another stuff gets crazy.you see i like order in my battle's, there must be order !!!!  :lol:

if some one has any idea how i can input formations on my own into this mod please help me

thanks for the moral, i alway like moral its more realistic, and the joy of cutting down fleeing men fills my heart with glee :twisted:

TeUton_MaN said:
-Peter- said:
TeUton_MaN said:
Tag!!!!

i love this mod thanks so much, your the best. just need formations and moral system it would make playing alote more fun then it all ready is.

thanks agine so much!!!

Glad you're enjoying it :grin:

I put formations in however I took them out pretty much straight after as I enjoy having a horde of Scots charging full pelt at me instead of keeping in a straight line, gradually marching towards my army. Morale would be a good addition though, I'll look into it.

Tag!!!
can i somehow  put in formations on my own im playing as the walsh and well i can't stop anything with my spearmen  :grin:lol
and my lines mix in with one another stuff gets crazy.you see i like order in my battle's, there must be order !!!!  :lol:

if some one has any idea how i can input formations on my own into this mod please help me

thanks for the moral, i alway like moral its more realistic, and the joy of cutting down fleeing men fills my heart with glee :twisted:

I'll set up a formation add-on file or something similar tomorrow, not sure whether it'll work with saved files or not but worth doing anyway I guess.

Downloaded, Love the idea for the mod, good items, maybe its just me or maybe put in some more scottish? Have only seen scottish shield but loads of english :razz:

Anyway, when i was recruiting(pretty sure you are aware of this). It says i was like burning the village down in a gibberishy way. Also, after I recruited alot of my infantry to noble clansman i get the option to upgrade them to a scout, but then they go down to level 15, and then from there i can tech to scottish knights, but i can do that anyway if I choose the other "path" of teching with my units anyway. So I'm pretty sure thats a bug but you tell me ^_^. Ask me if you want a screenie.

Great job on the release. This should definitely get a sub-forum. Just pm Archonsod and ask for one.

Problem. Mounted bandits. Too many of them, and they kill my party even when i set up on the hill to take away their couched lances..

Also.. the text is misplaced. like itll say bandits burned a village. instead of telling me i purchased recruits.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Hebrew_Hero said:
Problem. Mounted bandits. Too many of them, and they kill my party even when i set up on the hill to take away their couched lances..

Also.. the text is misplaced. like itll say bandits burned a village. instead of telling me i purchased recruits.

I was thinking that this might be a problem like, however I tested it out a couple of times and managed to beat the mounted bandits when they outnumbered me 2:1 so I left them the way they were. And I have no idea why the text is misplaced in some places, it happened after I changed done the quick-battles, shouldn't be too much of a problem but I'll look into it tonight anyway.

It is like this in every town.
bug1kb0.jpg

bug3fr8.jpg

Quinton is a lady.
bug2jq1.jpg

REPORTS-tab doesn't tell you party morale report, party size report, faction relations report and character report.

Character report has only this text(changes depending of the place, is usually this): Your estates: and and and and. None.

Party size report: Loyal

Party morale report: Defending

Faction relations report: Player renown is increased by 100.

Aye, your codes seem to be messed up. Recruiting men gives you the failed bandit quest dialogue. Its like your module_game_menus and dialogues have all been shifted down one. Strange.

Try this; remove all the txt files (except for the map and game variables) out of the main module folder. Recompile. See if it's still screwed it.

Elenmmare said:
Aye, your codes seem to be messed up. Recruiting men gives you the failed bandit quest dialogue. Its like your module_game_menus and dialogues have all been shifted down one. Strange.

Try this; remove all the txt files (except for the map and game variables) out of the main module folder. Recompile. See if it's still screwed it.

Same here. Its largely unfinished. Many text bugs. Coats and gear seems nice. Peter you have a lot to do more but hell of a start. I miss mountains to on the map. I though England was not so flat. Oh well I am not English, so...

Also found another bug, uploading to photobucket at the moment.

EDIT: http://s454.photobucket.com/albums/qq266/phorestmurdy/?action=view&current=namnlsbug.jpg There it is, ignore the whiteness next to it, not sure why that happens. The axe seems to be misplaced or something, thats a picture when im swinging it, the axe when just being held seems to go through the hand vertically, almost.

Could you just add the 78 tweaks into the mod so people won't have to change things themselfs? Because all of them are quite good and reasonable.

Ottis said:
Could you just add the 78 tweaks into the mod so people won't have to change things themselfs? Because all of them are quite good and reasonable.

I was going to but I thought it'd be best not to as it would be based on my preference, however, after this post I'll set up a thread for these changes to see what people want and it'll be included in the 1.1 version.

The misplaced text bug will be fixed shortly, I made the mistake early on in developing the mod, fixed it then most likely made a similar mistake in the last minute changes to the quick-battles, it'll be fixed for version 1.1 though.

Don, the dialogues are still the native ones as it will take me a while to completely re-do them all therefore I thought I'd release this version first and worry about them and other large changes later. However, I'll probably sort the initial companion dialogues out for 1.1, but nothing major. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom