Bringing Nditions back? - Poll

¿Would you like it back?

• Yes, and I would donate if it was needed (at least once)

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 29 37.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Overgaul

Sergeant Knight
Easy to do, vote what u think, try to keep it unbiased. Please don't vote "nope" if you don't care about dueling things; just don´t vote anything.

bye

whats wrong with ludus tho
3c9850abbf9f5e8f5e5940455bc6a1ac.png

I don't see any big difference between Nditions and Ludus except the nosthalgic galore or the variety of maps.

RoBo_CoP said:
dueling > carpets

american and from ae (ludus owners) probably didn't play nditions for longer than you scratch your nose, may want to look up what "try to keep it unbiased" means  :!:

Overgaul said:
american and from ae (ludus owners) probably didn't play nditions for longer than you scratch your nose, may want to look up what "try to keep it unbiased" means  :!:

I hosted the American side of Willow's mod (outdated thread here - Tournament here) and as well as playing Nditions plenty, I would argue a bias. Educate yourself.

With a well known, well supported server with enough functionality to sate anyones dueling needs barring nostalgia and gimmicks like flying carpets, there isn't a need for another duel server, including the U.S. with wK hosting AZAN's mod. Unless the Ludus is laggy or there is some sort of outstanding issues with admins, which there isn't AFAIK, then trying to start up another rendition of Nditions is beyond pointless.

To Shema, I don't exactly mind the carpets, I just prefer to see a good dueling atmosphere over them.

RoBo_CoP said:
I just prefer to see a good dueling atmosphere over them.

and what exactly does this mean?

this is just for info's sake, ludus is fine, not so much as nditions imho

Back
Top Bottom