Bring them to the town (Bot-Suggestions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Troubles said:
1) Bots panicking when someone gets murdered, which leads to them running around in all directions aggressively, and making it more chaotic.
That is not really possible for me, also, even if it is unrealistic then, I don't like that Idea. I think it is better the way it is now, regarding the gameplay.

2) Bots randomly starting fist-fights (and maybe that would lead to the 1st suggestion, I didn't think much about it). If that leads to suggestion 1, then I believe that assassins can make advantage of this somehow. I also believe there should be a way for guards to calm them down, so that they can watch for the assassins efficiently, and maybe earn a point or something.
I think the bots-fighting thing could also be an event, if it can't just be added "randomly".
I must see what I can do, I wanted to give some moer life to teh towns, so I will do things like that.

For the animations: Yes, that is possible, at least some things are. Like the smith hitting his Anvil with his hammer, that should work somehow. I will see what I can do.

No. I believe Patta and the rest of IT team can do it. I don't really ask any weirdo things even though i think of it  :mrgreen:

The stuff he writes is like the softcore. In his head, he wants AH to be a game where assassins jump and Aalto and ninja-kick guards and ride on their flying unicorns and bombard the assassins with rainbows while the peasants breakdance to the sweet singing of some musician who is running and jumping around while playing a keyboard an you can obviously see all his fingers move on the right spot. And outside the city assassins can buy Magnum:Medieval series(TM) sniper crossbows that can headshot from 2500m and the map is about 2.5million square km in size and has 50 million players. And there are horses.

Am I right or am I right:wink:?

splofot said:
The stuff he writes is like the softcore. In his head, he wants AH to be a game where assassins jump and Aalto and ninja-kick guards and ride on their flying unicorns and bombard the assassins with rainbows while the peasants breakdance to the sweet singing of some musician who is running and jumping around while playing a keyboard an you can obviously see all his fingers move on the right spot. And outside the city assassins can buy Magnum:Medieval series(TM) sniper crossbows that can headshot from 2500m and the map is about 2.5million square km in size and has 50 million players. And there are horses.

Not quite, almost. No Horses. Ha-ha-ha  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

splofot said:

A small suggestion for a map, perhaps?  :smile: .

What if someone would make a map, where there are like 2 Ships or so, there sailsmen are walking around on the ship (normal townsmen), and it would be same as before only on ships witch are in the middle of the sea  :mrgreen:. Perhaps?

Waitwaitwait Patta so you'd agree to the mod having all of that exept horses? Cause that's how I get it and the way I get it made me lol harder than it is socially accepted while sneakishly checking your subscriptions in class.
#WhyIServedDetention

Perhaps a "thief" character who runs around picking up items like an assassin might, and when guards get close they run away.

You could add thief entry points they'd run to when they're "spotted." Once there they check for guards and if there's one they run to the next point.

So the guards won't be lookin' straight at 'em to be able to see whether they're a player or not, but they will see the suspicious person running through the crowd who'd interacted with items like an assassin player might.

It would mislead the guards, and later if you wanted you could do the whole AC thing where you can "hire" them. For some gold you'd get a thief to run up to a guard and then run away to the way-point, giving you a distraction while he and his pal O's go runnin' off.

I won't do the last thing, I don't want to copy from AC. But the thief thing in general sounds interesting, yea. I could do it that the Assassins need to pay money for ihm to spawn or things like that. But not the thing with running up to a guard and then running away.

Can you make people carry stuff in their hands? Such as bots carrying wheat sacks, and when swords are drawn nearby the townsmen drop their sacks?

Maybe they could carry some instruments for labouring. You could introduce some farms outside of the city walls, and villagers with these tools harvesting or at least so it seems to from a distance.

Could be another one of hte features. "Village Feature" that adds some peasants with Scythes and other village like things.

Wow, that has given to me an epic idea for an event, but, since I greatly appreciate this mod, I'll type it in the right section:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,212460.msg5178109.html#msg5178109

Back
Top Bottom