MP Bring the blacksmithing to multiplayer and opening cosmetic handles gems with progression

Users who are viewing this thread

There is blacksmithing in singleplayer and it allows us to create specific weapons for ourself and I feel it is very unique to this game and feels special.This beautiful content must pass to multiplayer also.Also with the achievements achieved in multiplayer maybe we could earn some gems and diamonds just cosmetic of course and maybe with blacksmithing we could add this cosmetics to our weapons handles. like
https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=...z85fwBg&bih=601&biw=1229#imgrc=8Nwu-nmzgcgnXM
of course this is a bit much but the main idea.İ know it is like impossible to balance blacksmithing online but maybe just cosmetic at start and then only effecting basics like speed and damage idont know it is just my dream.

That's why i do approve fresh ideas.

Brilliant. I would love to see my Rabble or Nomad slashing across skirmish with jade and sapphire ornamented sabre!

Going forward throwing gems instead of stones is also cool idea! Imagine enemies grabbing them from the ground bowing before you. Priceless.

These ideas are not skins for character only for sword handle simple an mostly seen by the player itself only.It will not effect the overrall look of the game and of course this topic is just to give idea and for the future of the gam.Currently bugs and matchmaking ex. Basics of the game must be fixed before of course

Back
Top Bottom