SP - General Bring back the group selection to the party window

Users who are viewing this thread

Removing the group selection from the party window is the weirdest decision of the developers of all. How can I now assign a separate group to specific units? The new pre-battle deployment interface does not provide this option. This is stupid and wrong as it overrides the good functionality created earlier. Why don't the developers even try to play their own game? This is obvious to any player, but for some reason it is completely unclear to the person who invented it.

One more thing. If you made it possible to issue commands on the pre-battle formation screen, why not enable you to click on them with the mouse? At least in the radial command menu.

They were too lazy to make the system compatible with OoB.
It would be incredibly simple to make the systems compatible or translate the function of the group selection into OoB. I made a list of possible ways just I thought of here.

yes omg this is what I was thinking why don't they make it so you can still select the different units, but they got rid of it and I was so upset I don't really wanna play the game as much now cos I can't separate my main fighting force from my backups n then they just die cos I have no way of protecting them from archers as they push in. TaleWorlds please listen to your customer base bring back the option to select the classes etc that troops go in but keep the prepping phase cos that is awesome just some minor tweaks you need to make.

I don't think they are going back to the old system, that would make them look bad and admit to making a mistake. So better improve what we currently have...or so I hope!
They did say why they could not combine the old Party selection with the new OoB system...just search for the post.

I don't think they are going back to the old system, that would make them look bad and admit to making a mistake. So better improve what we currently have...or so I hope!
They did say why they could not combine the old Party selection with the new OoB system...just search for the post.
Do you think this can be fixed with a mod?

it's a ****ing nightmare trying to separate my shock infantry with my shield infantry, the new system makes it really complicated and besides, to put X amount you have to move a ****ty slider instead of writing the number directly

What sort of people do they have developing BL these days ?????
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom