MP Bring back the City Map!

Users who are viewing this thread

The 2 new maps are pretty much equally urban. In Captains, you just have to accept that some maps are only suited for infantry, and some players don't know that. Mixing the old city map in wouldn't hurt things any! I miss never seeing it.

Regrettably I have to disagree; the city map lead to a very singular strategy - mass shock & peasants. Archers were never used, skirmishers were never used, Cavalry was never used, horse archers were never used. Even heavy infantry was a rare sight. A map which makes 80% of the classes unusable has something wrong with it.

A huge shame as the map was beautiful. I hope it can be reworked - or just simply repurposed for another game mode.

The city map is so boring IMO, the highland map is also boring, I personally favor larger map, the desert map is my favorite, think about it there are 6 people in the team and lots of troops to pick from, if the map is small it's basically mass infantry fighting, which becomes boring after a few games because of the repetitiveness, however, I never got bored with the desert map, because it has so many possibilities, you can have all the builds possible to play and there isn't a guaranteed outcome, I think the desert map has the best design.

Back
Top Bottom