SP - Quests Bring back the bounty hunter quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

One quest from Warband I see that is missing is the Bounty Hunter Quest. Just wondering if this could be restored. Also maybe make it so that you have to negotiate with a heaman of the village the villain has fled because they may offer a service that isn't offered by anyone else in the village. So you may need to say offer to split half your reward with headman of village or suffer a relationship penalty with all major players of village.

You mean the quest given by a lord? "Go to village X. Bring justice upon criminal Y"?

It would need to be upgraded quite a bit to reach "interesting". But same is true for many bannerlord quests, for sure...

I mean, it would need some upgrades. But I also thought it was not a bad quest, and maybe update it. Oh one other thing. As your companions do follow you in the village make it so that also to not suffer a relationship penalty with the village the accused will challenge you to a trial by combat. Which means you the player fight them alone in a small ring.

Last edited:
I mean, it would need some upgrades. But I also thought it was not a bad quest, and maybe update it. Oh one other thing. As your companions do follow you in the village make it so that also to not suffer a relationship penalty with the village the accused will challenge you to a trial by combat. Which means you the player fight them alone in a small ring.

Good idea! And a bartering, where they might surrender themself to a just trial - As they realize a duel to death is a safer death-sentanse than a trial. You get him as prisoner and needs to return him to a keep of the questgiver.. Not all criminals prefer the "Killed By Cop" - end and this solution should give a bit more reward, as it´s the right thing to do. It´s the correct act of justice and not an elimination/hitman job.

Back
Top Bottom