Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone i would like to suggest Camping.
In Warband we had an option to camp i would like to see that in Bannerlord as well.
Bannerlord can go even forward, by using our skill tree, in the camp if some one has Tactics or Leadership he can train troops, or Medicine can heal faster.charming will help you recruit prisoners Engineering by fortifying your camp and so on..
On top of that it brings more emerging to the world and to the RP, like camping when it`s getting darker.
I would like to see lords and other minor faction will camp,but again it will be a headache to code that, but still would be nice to see that.too.

LeyJo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, or bring back something similar. We could also train troops, which was very helpful for recruits. I don't know why they removed that feature (maybe another stat has the same effect?).

Also, I loved how Viking Conquest had even improved the camp; the ability to make your own hideout was more than great. I don't understand why it's gone.It was a gem.

Last edited:
It's also a great way to ambush enemy parties. This is yet another step-back from Warband, not an improvement.

Most likely they will add them since at least medicine skill has a perk that increases healing while you're camping.
At least give us options to make a "caravan" like in Fire&Sword where you could build up very basic baricades for defence.

I agree, or bring back something similar. We could also train troops, which was very helpful for recruits. I don't know why the removed that (maybe another stat has the same effect?).

Also, I loved how Viking Conquest had even improved the camp; the ability to make your own hideout was more than great. I don't understand why it's gone.
you can train your troops, its a perk number 1 in.... leadership tree i think, im not 100% sure. but it is a perk

Camping during the night should be mandatory for both players and NPCs. Attacking/defending a fortified camp (depending on the engineering skill) at night should be fun. Not camping due to fleeing, chasing, being in a hurry should inflict a morale penalty. Also, camping should lower food consumption (it's in the perk skill at the moment).

For me, camping is must have. I really miss that feature since day 1. Of course along with training skill and ironflesh.

you can train your troops, its a perk number 1 in.... leadership tree i think, im not 100% sure. but it is a perk
Yeah, but the problem is you cannot upgrade this perk further, so it will give you only a small amount of xp. It would be great to have something with greater meaning instead of a really small additional bonus.

For me, camping is must have. I really miss that feature since day 1. Of course along with training skill and ironflesh.

Yeah, but the problem is you cannot upgrade this perk further, so it will give you only a small amount of xp. It would be great to have something with greater meaning instead of a really small additional bonus.
OR it can give you a medium bonus to tier 1-3 units :xf-wink:. But i understand what you mean, and i agree: camps are essential :smile:

Most likely they will add them since at least medicine skill has a perk that increases healing while you're camping.
At least give us options to make a "caravan" like in Fire&Sword where you could build up very basic baricades for defence.
Are you sure, i have not seen that perk in medicine.
I really like the idea with Fire&Sword.
If you camp with caravan and some one attacking, you can use your wagons like a wall aka the hussite war wagons wall

Last edited:
I'm most definitely NOT sure about anything in development. But it seems like a relatively self contained piece of the game that they might have pushed it back (which makes sense) :smile:

Yes this would be awsome, imagine so much stuff you could do in a camp like, drilling armies, go hunt if you lack food, random events and ambushes by bandits and like someone said that you could ambush others, maybe even add a mechanic to trade with strangers aproaching your camp like bandits or something.

Yes this would be awsome, imagine so much stuff you could do in a camp like, drilling armies, go hunt if you lack food, random events and ambushes by bandits and like someone said that you could ambush others, maybe even add a mechanic to trade with strangers aproaching your camp like bandits or something.
I think they are working on it.
Back then it was core mechanic as well, you could read even books and learn new stuff, i wounder if books will be back as well.

Back
Top Bottom