SP - Economy Bribe/recruit bandits to fight for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Hoki

Recruit
I know there are dialogue options for bandits to offer to fight for you instead fighting you, which is from roguery.

I wonder if maybe in charm/leadership we could unlock the ability to offer recruit bandits to join our party. The pay being comparable to other recruits of equivalent quality.

if you think about what it means to “ransom” a bandit, what does that really mean?
Nobody is going to buy a bandit’s freedom... if you see where I’m going...

So I think a very realistic thing to do, is to have pre and post battle recruitment of bandits for money.

you can. Take them prisoner and just leave them there, the higher level the longer it takes.
Bosses I've never been and to recruit. But it will show next to the unit that you can click them and click to add them to party.
My entire army is made up of sea raiders, forest bandits, raiders and Jaramillo. While I keep more as prisoners like a reserve unit.
A sea raider dies, just replace it with one from the prisoner list.

if you think about what it means to “ransom” a bandit, what does that really mean?
Nobody is going to buy a bandit’s freedom... if you see where I’m going...

So I think a very realistic thing to do, is to have pre and post battle recruitment of bandits for money.
Go to the tavern, talk to them. They are slavers they are not ransoming anyone but Lords.

Back
Top Bottom