SP Medieval Bretwalda - Divided Kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

9w1gSbt.png

A lot has been changed since the creation of this thread, so I'll just leave this as is right now and we'll be updating this thread as soon as more information is released to the public.

DyJHaEQ.png

You can now find us at our official discord server;
Bretwalda - Divided Kingdoms Official Discord
Or, if you want more information on our mod, check out our moddb page, where we post devblogs and keep a more update info dump whenever we got something to show off.
Moddb

OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK:

Last edited:
looks good, though if your trying to go for correct placement of nottingham and leicester then they are actually too far north. where it is currently placed is shefield, it needs moving south east of where leicester is currently placed and leicester needs moving south of where nottingham should be.

tbh, i get why you did it as that area of the map out be quite busy, however you could consider adding in shefield in its correct place as it was a roman town.

looks good, though if your trying to go for correct placement of nottingham and leicester then they are actually too far north. where it is currently placed is shefield, it needs moving south east of where leicester is currently placed and leicester needs moving south of where nottingham should be.

tbh, i get why you did it as that area of the map out be quite busy, however you could consider adding in shefield in its correct place as it was a roman town.
Oh, thank you! I'll fix that soon enough.

Saxon_Village.png

Messing with the Scene Editor for a bit, came up with some ideas-- Here's a small W.I.P of some of the custom maps we'll be using.

Last edited:
Monastery.png

Bretwalda - Divided Kingdoms presents;
Brand new Saxon Monastery, right off the oven. Map is fully functional already, but we're still tweaking some stuff.

Credits:

Lord of Balgard
GourmetBean

Main OP was also updated with the new screenshots.

Last edited:
Looks good! Good luck with the project guys.
Sigh of relief. We are all waiting for mods to come to the rescue.
I believe that with such a high profile milieu you will be able to recruit a bunch of interested experts to create a deep game.
Obviously the " high medieval " heraldry on your map above will not make it to the actual " Bretwalda "...........
You might want to correct to " Gaels in the West " in your intro.
And a bit early for " Norsemen " ?

Sigh of relief. We are all waiting for mods to come to the rescue.
I believe that with such a high profile milieu you will be able to recruit a bunch of interested experts to create a deep game.
Obviously the " high medieval " heraldry on your map above will not make it to the actual " Bretwalda "...........
You might want to correct to " Gaels in the West " in your intro.
And a bit early for " Norsemen " ?
There was a few changes made by the team, I still need to update the main thread with the new changes, so no, not too early for them.

Also, a lot of the things that I've posted here was mainly focused on showcasing or giving a simple idea of what the mod is going to be about, not really solid info, because we'll keep changing on the fly as we continue working on the mod, so a lot of things were just more of a showcase of my ideas for it.

Looks good! Good luck with the project guys.
Thank you! We are still working very hard on it, right now we're taking it a bit slower than we first started because of the Modding Tools bugs and whatnot, but we're definitely on the right track.

I appreciate you guys posting on the thread, and hopefully soon enough we'll have a more equipped and experienced team put-together, right now we're 7 members in, including FRagnarson, the producer of the original map of England, he also joined our discord and we've been talking about how we can bring the map to the newest versions of the game, but then again, Modding Tools being buggy and we can't really do anything about it until TaleWorlds fixes them.

Main thread has been updated, now you can access our Moddb page & I've updated the discord link, for everyone that wants to join us and have a chat with the dev team.

Back
Top Bottom