Bretwalda: Divided Kingdoms is coming.....I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a good video from ItalianSpartacus that details a Bretwalda mod that's already heavily under development.

Ship combat, the British Isles.......almost everything that VC had, except in the Bannerlord game system.

Fans of VC need to give this a look if you haven't already.

Great! I hope it copies everything VC did right, and that they don't have too much difficulty with the code. That bit at the end about them wanting to ensure good progression through the game sounds promising.

Great! I hope it copies everything VC did right, and that they don't have too much difficulty with the code. That bit at the end about them wanting to ensure good progression through the game sounds promising.
Agreed. Hopefully the Devs are making progress on giving the modding community all the tools they need to create mods with as little trouble as possible.

My only experience with TW games before Bannerlord was Viking Conquest. That's the only game of TW's that I played.

It looks like Bretwalda is making good progress though with an alpha tentively set for later this year.

Looking at the ideas of this mod team, then look at TW's content over the last year. I just hope TW finishes the modding tools soon, I have zero interest in this game until.

Looking at the ideas of this mod team, then look at TW's content over the last year. I just hope TW finishes the modding tools soon, I have zero interest in this game until.
According to one of the devs, we will get an update on the modding tools closer to the release of the next beta patch. That should be the priority for TW, since the mod community is kind of handcuffed until then.

I'm looking forward to a.i. improvements, especially for seige. The battle terrain feature and keep battles should add a lot of depth to the game.

Still, I hope I don't see any of those features before they cut the mods loose with the proper tools they need.

Back
Top Bottom