Status
Not open for further replies.
                                              The Brethren Crusaders 
Clan name – The Brethren Crusaders
Clan Tag – BrC
Websites - Our Forum, The Main Website
CompetitiveYes
ActiveYes
We are a clan based in the US that accepts players from all around the world so along as they speak understandable English. BrC accepts a wide range of ability whether it be beginners to veterans of Warband. We strive to be a competitive clan but only to the extent that it is enjoyable and fun, we accept challenges to clan matches from a range of opponents.
Members
King – Wain
Marshal – Sir Lego
Viceroys – Killer Mongoose, Lord Jeewa, Kitsune, HariKari, Richard Lovelace, Le Roux
Earls – Sammac (European), BlackTide (European), Plowdozer (USA), Sandgd (USA)
Prefects – Crusader, Gamling, Nails
Knights –    AngryBird
Sergeants –Sir Hal, Proof, SilenceDeathz, Kutch, Starbuck, Alle ap Artur,Zchnullmund
Levys - Jordan, Caradoc Mor, MacLeod, Alffax
Training
We train at 15:00 GMT for Europeans on the BrC_Server, times differ for each continent you are in, all members are expected to come to trainings and inform the earl if they can’t make it, times for American players are yet to be set when a replacement for Zeblin is found.
FAQ's
Hey you guys look pretty awesome ( especillay that BlackTide), how do I join?
Well it's pretty easy really, you just go on our forums(http://hgnwarband.com/forum/index.php) and make a thread in the 'applications section', your thread will be seen by our King, marshal or viceroys who will then ask clan mates about your ability, if you've not been seen by any of our members you will be given a trail on your skill.
Aren’t you guys like a sub clan of HGN or something?
No, Move on...
What do I need to get into BrC?
Mount & Blade Warband, Teamspeak 3,the ability to speak English,  a microphone at some point and the ability to turn up to trainings set up by your continental Earl.
I've seen some of your guys around with 'Vet' in their name, how do I get this when I join?The 'Vet' tag is only for the most committed members of BrC who have been here at least four months.
I'm not all that good at Warband but you guys seem really cool, will you still accept me?We accept a wide range of experiences when it comes to recruit you, you will be our rough diamond which we will cut to our liking, bare in mind ' Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes' - Oscar Wilde :wink:     
New Thread this one is most likely to be updated when I have the time, I'll also make it look all nice and pretty xD

One other thing he missed out was the admins. Admins we  will tell you who they are and so you can PM them on steam or TW if you want an unban or you wish to report a problem or if you think youve been treated unfairly.

1. Mike
2. Sire Lego
3. Killer Mongoose/Longrod
4. LordJeewa
5. Crusader
6. Le Roux
7. Black Tide
8. Kitsune
9. Sammac
10. Hari Kari

XD Crusader I love how you put Killer Mongoose/LongRod XDDD lawl but anyway yeah pretty much just message me on STEAM if theres a problem whether you need someone banned or kicked or if you want recruited, etc. STEAM is KillerMongoose1346

Good luck with the new thread guys :grin:, btw there is a repeat at the end of the FAQ... it may be intentional idk.

How is that I have scrimmed you like 4-5 times, merc'd for you guys, and just played casually. Yet I dont know any of your leaders. It seems like black tide sammac and crusader do all the work... :razz:

Tirok said:
Good luck with the new thread guys :grin:, btw there is a repeat at the end of the FAQ... it may be intentional idk.

How is that I have scrimmed you like 4-5 times, merc'd for you guys, and just played casually. Yet I dont know any of your leaders. It seems like black tide sammac and crusader do all the work... :razz:
Thanks for pointing out the mistake

Tirok said:

Haha yeah we do a lot of work but mike and lego the leaders mikes the king do a hell of a lot as well. Me, Temp and sammac do all the EU **** whilst Mike does everything hes awesome is why :mrgreen:

Tirok said:
but im american... lol. You guys need to introduce me to your mighty king ^^
Yeah, all the scrims we've set up recently were centred around European times as sammac and I sort of the EU stuff mainly, however during that time the position for US earl (the guy that sorts scrims out) was vacant however it has now been filled so I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to stare at our glorious King that is Mike.

Hey guys, im Xero and from hong kong. I speak and understand english, I am a beginner in this game and am thinking about joining your clan... would you guys let me in?  :eek:

hey blackNERO

apply on our forums (see the thread original post for forum details)

do you have steam? if so add "sammac_MB" and i will guide you through application(if you havent got it i suggest you get it its very useful)

we accept players of all levels and think its important everyone should be able to get involved

tirok i think you guys played with our king (maybe you didnt play but LV did) thats the fight when i fought with you guys and lost BrC the game :roll: he was an an xbow and he made life hard for ppl's faces

Heres the link for you to download steam. Its free, easy and a nessecity cos we can then contact you easily. Add Sammac or another admin like me, Le Roux. Mine is fieldtoby. Le Rouxs is Le_Roux666

http://store.steampowered.com/

And here is the link to our forums.

http://www.brcwarband.com/

Basically all you do is register in forums make an apllication and wait for a response. Hope to see you in the group soon. When you join your be handed over to me for a bit of training and to see how well you do. So its best you have steam im on it most of the time and so im easy to speak to :mrgreen:

Cya around man

BrC Crusader said:
Heres the link for you to download steam. Its free, easy and a nessecity cos we can then contact you easily. Add Sammac or another admin like me, Le Roux. Mine is fieldtoby. Le Rouxs is Le_Roux666

Basically all you do is register in forums make an apllication and wait for a response. Hope to see you in the group soon. When you join your be handed over to me for a bit of training and to see how well you do. So its best you have steam im on it most of the time and so im easy to speak to :mrgreen:

Cya around man
Le roux's going on France so I Suggest Crusader or Sammac being the best to talk to, or myself (Steam ID  Nit300)

BlackTide said:
BrC Crusader said:

Cya around man
Le roux's going on France so I Suggest Crusader or Sammac being the best to talk to, or myself (Steam ID  Nit300)
Alright thanks guys, btw I don't run mount and blade through steam..

sammac said:
as to your super ranged skills i saw in that video  :shock:
which video? lol

Also, BrC forums? mind if i have a look around when im bored? :razz:

To run steam in game simply go to your library and press add non steam game in the lower right corner, than find M&B warband and you got it :grin:

[/quote]Alright thanks guys, btw I don't run mount and blade through steam..
[/quote]

remember that you must open warband with steam if you dont open it with steam it wont work so i sugest you replace the shortcut of warband on your desktop with the steam shortcut :wink:

and tirok i meant the video wear you kill lots of ppl in strange ways like falling on them using laser vision (they drop to spec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom