Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sorry, but that was a ruse. All members of BAB know that our only rule is don't wake the dragon.

applicationdenied.jpg

I honestly don't see the point in you advertising on here if you're excluding anyone who wasn't in Shack Tactical. :f

Haha! Nice try, good sir! Again, you try to fool us with a ruse! All members of BAB know the that only rule is there are no rules!

MaHuD said:
Here is one for you;

What do you get if you create 3 accounts?
How DARE you?! Good sir, you have insulted both me AND my comrades and for that I challenge you to a gentleman's duel.

Fellow mustached gentlemen of the Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade,

I had a lapse in my memory.  I hope to hear tales of battle time heroism and victorious victories as we prepare for the next Friday night gentlemanly engagement.

Regretfully,
Reginald

Hello Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade I like to join your great regiment i have look some videos of your regiment and i like the way of commanding verry wel But i am not from the USA so maby there can be 2 a EU division ? maby wile that be Great
Greeeting Timo  :grin:

Good luck from the Royal Prussian Jaegers! It will be a pleasure for my boys and I to defend your cannons on the battlefield

I have trimmed my mustache to suitable lengths for the regiment, and I have seen Bobik's heroism on the battlefield myself. I have practiced my kicking in case one of the men behave in a way that goes against your code of conduct. I would be honored to join your regiment.

Everyone watch him reload. It's slow and laborious. Like a fat man having sex.

Your regiment commander... Is a god...

(assuming the man who sounds like Sean Connery is your commander)

my mustache and musket are at your command if i can join i live in the us but  i don't care and will be willing to die for my mustache and the mustaches of the men

Dear B.A.B.

Watching your videos got me into mount and blade. Mainly because of the godness of your commander ( :lol:) and the action in them.  :mrgreen:

Millander of the Freikorps

Back
Top Bottom