BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Brainstorming] Ideas for further Interviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello dear readers,

it is your favorite interviewer and I come here to ask for some help.

As of now I have two more interviews in pre-production but afterwards I hit kinda a roadblock because, well, there is only so many teams which you can talk with and about and I don't want to re-interview everyone each season. I also might get a bit more busy now so I don't really have the time to be creative with the ideas.

Since you guys are the ones reading it, I'd like to ask you if you have ideas, which aspects I can cover and what might be interesting for you to read, be as creative as you like, what I consider best of your propositions will be taken over into my content.
Please note that I'm the creator and these interviews are a work of passion (and fun) for me. I'd like to stress that even if your suggestion is very good in your head, it's my choice what I take over into my work and what not. With this out of the way, I'd like to hear what you guys think and share some of your ideas.

Feedback is also very welcome!

Happy brainstorming everyone!

Yours faithfully,
bard

Last edited:
You could do one post that is a collection of smaller interviews interviewing the people/teams who were voted to score highest in their divisions in the gambling league. Would only need to be a couple questions each but could be interesting?

Maybe interviewing team leaders on how they think the meta was in the past, how it is now and how they think it will change in the future or what they wish it will adapt to

U could actually make a some sort of pre-season or pre-final talk show. Get some decent players, mb nine to talk about whats coming + insert some drama, also some previous beast rewinds + gold moments compilations

Invite people to discuss recent drama. Of course, we need both sides to show up for unbiased interview
Our community's drama is a bit cringey unfortunately. Now how fun would it be if there were smack-talking/ball-breaking pre-fight interviews similar to this one in spirit at least :smile:

Back
Top Bottom