MP Bowing emote

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

Just a simple idea I had, now that the emote system is coming I think an honorable bow emote would be nice, since all people do now is t bag (for me is funny but some consider it offensive) a bow emote instead of being toxic, it would be a sign of respect for the fallen player, just like in dark souls

Damn I'd love this. I remember playing Persistent Worlds/Kingdoms in Warband and there was a ton of emotes which we could use and were great. Would love to see this in Bannerlord's SP/MP native for various reasons so we can have it as a base (not just for less work for modders but also to have a much universal bunch if mods and generally add a bit of fun in the game - especially MP perspective!)

Yeah that would be nice. Right now T-bagging is just a toxic way of insulting the defeated player. I only do it (and then rarely) to people who have played dishonourably (running away from a 1v1 fight to find teammates).

I remember I found one archer on skirmish who ran away from me for about 5mins, Each time he would find team mates; hide behind them and start shooting at me. I would then kill his teammates, and start chasing again - this happened maybe 3 to 4 times before I finally caught the b*****d. You can bet he got t-bagged.

Overall though an emote to basically say "Well Fought" Would be very appreciated.

This comes instantly to mind.
Bow.gif

T-bagging is weirdly rampant in Bannerlord right now. I see it way more even in TDM than I ever saw corpse kicking in Warband and it's even more common than emote/voiceline spamming in For Honor and Mordhau. I've even seen people run up and start t-bagging someone they didn't even help kill. Do bodies just look very t-baggable or something?

Hopefully they add a wide variety of emotes, but I assume it'll have to wait until they can go back to work at the office since they mo-capped animations.

T-bagging is weirdly rampant in Bannerlord right now. I see it way more even in TDM than I ever saw corpse kicking in Warband and it's even more common than emote/voiceline spamming in For Honor and Mordhau. I've even seen people run up and start t-bagging someone they didn't even help kill. Do bodies just look very t-baggable or something?

Hopefully they add a wide variety of emotes, but I assume it'll have to wait until they can go back to work at the office since they mo-capped animations.
The game in general is more toxic. I don't blame people when there is so little content.

Back
Top Bottom