Resolved Bow Expert perk does not work

Users who are viewing this thread

Berthod

Recruit
In riding "Bow expert" perk says "Use any bow on horse". It does nothing. I still can't use longbows on horse. Also, I don't know if "Mounted archer" perk in "Bow" is doing the same thing and working - didn't try that since the other perk is more viable if you could use the "Bow expert"

Having the same issue already reported today. I hope, after fixing the snowballing they will seriously take to remastering the perk system :\

Digging up this thread to ask an additonal question instead of making a separate thread.

It's related to another riding perk. Horse grooming.

Does it work, how does it work, does it only affect your fiefs or does it affect all horse breeders on the map?

on the way of finding out if it works in a few game hours @HighwayStar , but came here to confirm and bump this thread, since the bow expert perk still doesn't work.

Trying to bump thread because of same issue. Especially with the noble long bow now easier to get. Wanna use that on horseback.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom