Bound crossbows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well a 250K crossbow is not intended 100%, it is a bugged value just like the 100k javelins. Now once the fine, masterwork, and legendary variables gets implemented yeah sure BUT not the base level one. To argue this is a casual gamer issue is ridiculous and confirms your a little nutty! :razz:

arguing for fun ?!
and how
o the devs dont take a decision to make this a casual game
Too late
could tell your friends if you managed to pull something crazy off or beaten a level
yes I know, nobody even cares what poke'mon team I use now
..Funny part is im not that good at this game
I am. It's very easy compared to warband.
mentality of wanting this and that easier so to speak
The dude just wants a freak'n Xbow

The dude just wants a freak'n Xbow
well there is always cheats but i get the man :smile: if youre not used to making money it can look daunting in the beginning. But finding that bow when youre low leveled i think its impossible or you need to be really lucky

well there is always cheats but i get the man :smile: if youre not used to making money it can look daunting in the beginning. But finding that bow when youre low leveled i think its impossible or you need to be really lucky
See this is why I always think you're joking: You often say smart and experienced things about bannerlord, but then some times you just keep missing the point no matter how many people re-phrase it!
The problem is : The Bound cross bow CANNOT spawn into any stores EVER in any builds of the game for the last 4+ months. The same is true for many high price items. The reason they discuss the high price is because all items of high price cannot be created in a shop because prosperity in recent versions cannot EVER get high enough for the shop to make it.

I might be possible for sharpshooter to drop one, idduno, but it would probably be a damaged version.

See this is why I always think you're joking: You often say smart and experienced things about bannerlord, but then some times you just keep missing the point no matter how many people re-phrase it!
The problem is : The Bound cross bow CANNOT spawn into any stores EVER in any builds of the game for the last 4+ months. The same is true for many high price items. The reason they discuss the high price is because all items of high price cannot be created in a shop because prosperity in recent versions cannot EVER get high enough for the shop to make it.

I might be possible for sharpshooter to drop one, idduno, but it would probably be a damaged version.
No i havent missed it one bit and i understood the concern from the start. But i havent experienced it as an problem nor see it as one and was only arguing against the same old argument about your troop equipment being cheap due to your upgrade cost contra what you have to pay which is just an weak excuse. And normaly in games or used to be if you want the best equipment in game you need to work for it as well as look for it,

Remember my mate doing some small detailed stuff back in the days in FF7 that took him ages just to get an small item, was some cactus in an desert if i remembered it correctly. Would be fun to see the forums of today dissecting that one

Last edited:
Why do you guys bother with Dr Shinobi? He's been needlessly obtuse for reasons I cannot understand.
An more valid title topic would then be in the subject of availability:.Let us be able to cheat ourselves to buy the top equipment early game (which isnt impossible due to mods). or im to much of an controlling perfectionist that i need to see the buffet early on even if i cant buy it which is an valid opinion though,. But the argument that the troops equipment isnt that expensivé is not...Heck i train my Vanguards for 100 gold and they got alot of equipment for that value...so either they want TW to higher the upgrade cost to lets say 8k per soldier (in total i guess since you sell their eqipment to get the new ones) or they want to plummet all the equipment down to lets say 35 denars each due to this kind of argument...So yeah im pretty obtuse for sure scrub xD

Last edited:
How did you get your Bound Crossbow?

Since i havent played as an Vladian heavy infantry guy yet with crossbow in mind of which i will later on for sure i havent really been looking out for it really. Might have crossed my screen who knows. But ive seen alot of legendary equipments out there of which some i bougth and now even got REALLY lucky and found this with only 17 in rogue xD pretty much early mid game....However i also been lucky before finding t6 armors really early game at the market so might be possible to find "legendaries" to. But cant say for sure since i havent really payed atention all the time

icR6Kl5.png

It's more the absurdity that infinite Bound crossbows are available when you upgrade troops, but none can spawn due to the prosperity/shop programing.
Do you know this for an fact ? or just talking feelings right now ? And if its not implemented in the game yet due to EA programming/production why are you guys even *****ing in the first place ^^
*****es gonna continue *****ing i guess :wink: jokes aside... be patient :smile:

Last edited:
I can't help but feeling like some very patient people are trying to reason with an autist ?

Anyway i agree with most of you that the good stuff rarely hits the shop. When it does its pricey (which could be fine if it happened more often). The fact that the good stuff hardly shows up even though the top tier units have no trouble finding it at a fraction of the price (that player has to pay), is weird.

What is so difficult to understand here?

My opinion is that the stuff should be at least sometimes available in shops. Secondly, i could live with those items being expensive if the overall levelling of troops would be significantly more costly. Right now the cost of levelling troops is a joke.

Since i havent played as an Vladian heavy infantry guy yet with crossbow
Yeah yeah go on the PMS board and brag about how you never have any cramps so you don't think it's a big deal.

However i also been lucky before finding t6 armors really early game
No it's not luck! Early in the game some towns have more prosperity and can have somewhat better items, then it gets lower and they won't have them anymore. And not all t6 have the same value so seeing "a t6 armor" doesn't mean you'll ever see a 200k + weapon or armor.

Do you know this for an fact ?
Yes.
And if its not implemented in the game yet due to EA programming/production
They implemented the prosperity changes and that maid good gear impossible to find.
Every thing in the game was programmed that way by a person, it's not a ****ing mold growing on a wall.

Good gear impossible to find got it...no need for me to speak out from my experience then any longer since you already made up your mind.
But bragging ? now youre little bit to salty dont you think ?

Last edited:
Anybody see how sexy a bound crossbow looks in game got damn! Picked one up off a dead guy and fell in love. Between a bound crossbow and the having going perk on my character what a sexy beast!

Back
Top Bottom