Bought both M&B Warband and NW from Taleworlds, Having trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

HappyHippy

Sergeant
Like I said I bought both from Taleworlds so no problem with that, but it had me enter my serial key when I tried to join multiplayer and I did so (with hyphens between each 4 characters) and now everytime I try to join a server it just shuts down and a windows message pops up saying it crashed and no solution found.

Only other info I think worth stating is that NW is in a Modules folder inside M&B Warband (in my Program files.) And I'm not positive if it's supposed to have it's own thing or if it's supposed to be where it is, inside Modules.

Appreciate any help.

I have the exact same problems. Along with graphics bugs (Training/Singleplayer being smashed together on the game menu page.) and I have both non-steam Warband and non-steam DLC.

I managed to join a server only to get a few warband red lines of warning/bug text and then it shuts down like original poster's game with an windows error.

Really, really frustrated =/

Edit: The fix provided by Vince in the "Bugs!" http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225362.0.html thread worked

Back
Top Bottom