Bots server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Braxton

Sergeant
Could we have a server where theres permanently 25 bots on both teams? Its fun to have large scale battles.

I almost think that polls to add and take bots should be taken away. For the last few days every 1 minute another post comes up to either take or give bots...

I enjoy them, as some times I want bots, some times I don't. If they get denied or accepted is if other people want them or not. Works out nicely.

Assassinator1097 said:
I enjoy them, as some times I want bots, some times I don't. If they get denied or accepted is if other people want them or not. Works out nicely.

Yes but that they have to be spammed even if regected. It should be taken away for that reason and placed back in like a week and see if they don't want to spam it and loose the power again.

Sirdur13 said:
Assassinator1097 said:

Yes but that they have to be spammed even if regected. It should be taken away for that reason and placed back in like a week and see if they don't want to spam it and loose the power again.

It's spammed both ways. Lets place the server with permanent 25 bots each side so people won't spam polls and then maybe they'll think twice about spamming to remove bots after that week?  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom