Bot Survival NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
horsington said:
I just wanted to complain, the admins here do not seem to enforce the rules, the chat is constantly cluttered with racist rants, regardless of if an admin is on or not.

One of the maps also seems to be a defense of the Reichstag complete with swastika.

If anything the admins seem to encourage this. I don't know why this server is a draw for white supremacists.

No one cares you about your libtard mind. Go back to watching Bill Clinton at a girl scout convention. If you are offended by history you may as well kick the bucket. And if your offended by a word, maybe you should mute them? and if you dont like the server environment dont play on it, cuz there is barely anything to enforce besides delays, maps and soft kids like you that stay up to late past there bedtime.

horsington said:
I just wanted to complain, the admins here do not seem to enforce the rules, the chat is constantly cluttered with racist rants, regardless of if an admin is on or not.

One of the maps also seems to be a defense of the Reichstag complete with swastika.

If anything the admins seem to encourage this. I don't know why this server is a draw for white supremacists.

Well anyways, We try to be pretty liberal on what is said, if it becomes too much, an admin may step in, but they may not, there are a lot of servers where speech is very restricted. It's the internet, and really the only rule here which is pretty well known for the most part is I don't allow the N word, real spelling with the hard -er ending.

Also, I built the map with the Reichstag as a tribute to history, I'm sorry that the swastika was a symbol that came to be associated with racism, but it's history. I'm also not white btw. To me it's just history, I don't promote racism, but that place did exist. And I usually try to make the humans German units on that map and make them lose to the Russians. :smile:

So I'm sorry that there may be racist people on the internet, but you can mute any and all players if you like on your own computer options.

If they break one of the rules, feel free to screenshot it and post it here or our fsegames forum thread then we'll take a look.

***Announcement***

Server Updated to be compatible with new patch! Thanks Kanade Tachibana, and for inspiring the patch with a certain admin cannon gun cheat.

Also, In honor of the patch, deleted the ban list. Welcome back Trolls, Racists, and Hackers!

Name: Deport_communist_to_Mexico
Offense: wouldn't stop troll kicking me
Proof: cant because forum doesnt allow me, but i have couple screenshots
Time/Date:around 7:00-8

Nickname:Wopkins
GUID: 1525114
Steam: 2nd_Pavlovksy (extra info: if you wan't to talk to me or something your going to have to friend me and stuff, but i cant friend you, because i didn't buy anything off steam, thus it doesn't allow me to use the "premium" features)
How active can you be?:a lot of the time
Current Regiment/Clan:use to be in the 32nd but left it
Admin experience: No
Why do you want this role?:I want to enhance the servers popularity and fun, and I love the server and almost on it every time I play NW, and i just want to be a member of the community.

Name:h1mb
Offense: i don't know, probably the use of the 'n word.'
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: because i will attempt to contribute to the server by means of building structure and rebutting any derogatory comments from inflammatory players.
User ID #:939622
Time/Date:very recently, a 2 or 3 days ago.

h1mb said:
Name:h1mb
Offense: i don't know, probably the use of the 'n word.'
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: because i will attempt to contribute to the server by means of building structure and rebutting any derogatory comments from inflammatory players.
User ID #:939622
Time/Date:very recently, a 2 or 3 days ago.

You were banned for racial slurs even after you were already given a 1 hour ban for one

the "i"s are starred out so taleworlds doesn't star out the entire word.
1/17/19 -

18:19:40 - [h1mb] to get a giga n*gger
18:43:37 - *DEAD* [h1mb] or the n*gger word
18:43:46 - [SERVER]: [BBG]JungleBunny Temporary Banned Player h1mb for 1 hour.

1/20/19 -

02:57:09 - [h1mb] WHO SAID N*GGERS WORD,
02:57:20 - [h1mb] WHO SAID THE N*GGER WORD

Unbanned, I usually don't check this forum that often, most of the unbans are supposed to be requested on fsegames.eu forum.

Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Name: Reek / ****_aghans
Offense: have no idea (probably my name)
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I didn't even know what I did wrong, I wasn't banned when I left the server but when I tried playing today it said I was banned and I wasn't trolling. My name was ****_afgahns (which I didn't think mattered because almost everyone in the server has profanity in their name), also none of the admins warned me about my name.
I would like to be unbanned as I play on the server a lot.
User ID #: 640074
Time/Date: Unsure maybe 5th Jan 2018

billlius said:
Name: Reek / ****_aghans
Offense: have no idea (probably my name)
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I didn't even know what I did wrong, I wasn't banned when I left the server but when I tried playing today it said I was banned and I wasn't trolling. My name was ****_afgahns (which I didn't think mattered because almost everyone in the server has profanity in their name), also none of the admins warned me about my name.
I would like to be unbanned as I play on the server a lot.
User ID #: 640074
Time/Date: Unsure maybe 5th Jan 2018

You were banned for racial slurs, which is stated in the pop up box when you join the server and every 25 minutes in purple

the letter "i"s are starred out so Taleworlds doesn't Star out the entire word

2/6/19 -

05:42:17 - [****_Afghans] **** N*GGERS
05:42:18 - [****_Afghans] SAND N*GGERS
05:42:20 - [****_Afghans] N*GGERS
05:43:27 - [****_Afghans] SHUT UP SAND N*GGER
05:50:50 - [****_Afghans] ASHY IS A DIRTY ****ING SAND N*GGER

Unbanned for requesting it, Please follow server rules and have fun!

Hey tired.  Love the server, always fun to play on.  Recently I've noticed that there have been a lot more admins on, and many new admins who are eager to "test" their commands.  This always adds some spice to the game but recently it seems that we can't get a round without admins teleporting around, switching themselves and buddies to the bot team, giving themselves and their buddies admin weapons or just setting the wave to 400 partisans and sticking them on melee (a joyous occasion the first time, and downright annoying the twentieth).  I asked about the sudden influx of new admins and the change in their behavior and someone said that whoever gives admin for the server was now giving it as part of a donation package.  I really hope this isn't true.

ubertimmy said:
Hey tired.  Love the server, always fun to play on.  Recently I've noticed that there have been a lot more admins on, and many new admins who are eager to "test" their commands.  This always adds some spice to the game but recently it seems that we can't get a round without admins teleporting around, switching themselves and buddies to the bot team, giving themselves and their buddies admin weapons or just setting the wave to 400 partisans and sticking them on melee (a joyous occasion the first time, and downright annoying the twentieth).  I asked about the sudden influx of new admins and the change in their behavior and someone said that whoever gives admin for the server was now giving it as part of a donation package.  I really hope this isn't true.

I feel like someone asked me the same question in game. no, I have no clue what a donation package is. Someone was probably pulling your chain if you think people pay to become admin. As for the teleporting, only 1 admin really does that, that's Echo, and if it's bothering you, you can let us know. A better way would be to join the discord and post in the #complaints channel  https://discord.gg/BUvCBAY

Also take screenshots of issues or concerns and you can post them there and I look at them all.

As for joining the bot team, this is what I tell the admins in the steam group for training that I have just for admins.

[BBG] tired  Officer Feb 26 @ 9:16am
Going on Bot Team as admin.
Here's my expectations for going on the bot team.

If you've been admin for less than 6 weeks - don't go on it. You need to worry about building rapport and not getting complaints. Consider this your probationary period.

Don't go on bot team and start killing pubs. That's the easiest way to get complaints and lose your admin. Most of the admin complaints in the past have been about admins going on the bot team and killing players.

If you do want to go on the bot team, here are the best practices to do it and not get complaints -

Put pubs there first for awhile - if they see that you are willing to give, and to not just serve yourself and your own gimmicks, they'll be more likely to be accepting of behavior they normally would consider trollish.

So if for some reason I would like to go on the bot team, I'd put a few players there for a few rounds before I joined them.

Also, if you go on bot team, or put players there, Turn Off Respawn Player As Bot in the Administrator Panel, so they get only 1 life per round, just like the human players on team 1.
It becomes unfair if you let them keep on respawning. Or if you do, I would beacon them so players know where the human on the bot team always is, and then I'd warn them the beaconed player is a traitor and to kill him/her/it.

Now, you can use going on the bot team for adding bots, by swapping yourself, spawning as an officer, and then adding 15 more bots. But don't stay on the bot team. Also if you do this too late, you risk adding time to the round to complete it and make it go even longer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. I hope this clears things up.

Nickname: Krallen
GUID: (Unfortunatlly I don't know what this means...but I'd be happy to provide it.)
Steam: 'Latios' https://steamcommunity.com/id/lostlatios
How active can you be?: Depends, but this would encourage the group to play BBG more including myself. (We don't want trouble, just fun waves.) I myself have been more available lately. I play games daily. Not every day, but probably on those slow parts of the day, such as right now.
Current Regiment/Clan: Steiner's Elite
Admin experience: None.
Why do you want this role?: To create fun and challenging rounds which would include limiting player's side for different situations. While 6 machineguns are fun it doesn't let the other players have a go at the bots. I just feel I could make more interesting rounds with what you've got packing.

Nickname: Goldfap
GUID: 632074
Reason for ban: I have not a single clue. But I know I'm innocent. It's possible someone was jealous of my Pokemon card collection.
Why Should I ben unbanned: I'll apologize and change myself if I find out otherwise!
Time: between 12AM-9AM Pacific Nov. 8th

I’m not handling unbans anymore, if you want an unban put a request at the Discord. But they told me they were checking logs and you were making jokes about rape and pedo jokes which went too far. They said they probably could have handled the other dark humor but those ones went too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom