User ID #: 1393233
Time/Date: 7/14/2017

Boy-o said:
Name: RadicalIslamist
Offense: Said stupid stuff
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Because I was not being serious and was joking
User ID #: 1393233
Time/Date: 7/14/2017

Yeah sorry about that, you were accidentally banned for one hour by an admin who was trying to be funny. We don't really have a rule about religious talk, just racial slurs. He meant to click kick but instead clicked ban. He messaged me and told me how sorry he was. You're not banned, and sorry about that. It was for an hour so you should be able to jump right on

Name: The Prince of All Asians
Offense: Unknown/Last I played the server was over a week ago, but when I try to connect is states I am banned
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I'm unaware of why I was banned to begin with
User ID #: 1626288
Time/Date: 8/2/2017 3:37 PM

The_Prince_of_Asians said:
Offense: Unknown/Last I played the server was over a week ago, but when I try to connect is states I am banned

Here are the rules for the server.

No Delaying
No Racial Slurs
No Trolling
No Wasting Build Points

Do you think there was anything possible that could have violated one of those?

tired said:

No Delaying
No Racial Slurs
No Trolling
No Wasting Build Points

I don't believe so I charge when told, don't play spapper, don't type slurs in chat, and don't troll other players/admins

tired said:

No Delaying
No Racial Slurs
No Trolling
No Wasting Build Points

I don't believe so I charge when told, don't play spapper, don't type slurs in chat, and don't troll other players/admins

Well that ID 1626288 connected with the name N*gger_Hunter. the "i" is starred out so Taleworlds doesn't automatically star our the entire name.

Is that possible that could have been you? N*gger_Hunter?

on 7/21/17 -  11:20:09 - N*gger_Hunter has joined the game with ID: 1626288

Are you trying to hurt someone just because they were born with a certain color of skin?

Nickname:1stLC_PAPYRUS_THE_GREAT
GUID: 76561198117608507
Steam:razz:APYRUS
How active can you be?:I can log in everyday but sometimes i just can't because something in real life can happen (like homework etc)
Current Regiment/Clan:1stLC
Admin experience:I was never an admin
Why do you want this role?:Because on your server i love doing roleplays (like line battles or like only partizani) but there is too less admin to do that so that's why i want to be one

Name: PhlegmShot
Offense: Sapper Troll
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: It was early in the morning, and I hadn't fully woken up. I was just building sandbags under people to expose them above the trench so the bots would kill 'em. I have learned from my mistake and now realize that the needs and desires of other people are just as valuable as my own. and that there are no victimless crimes, so a disruption in one area, no matter how small, causes a chain reaction of energy that could be spent elsewhere. I promise I won't do it again.
User ID #: 632074
Time/Date: 10/13/2017 ~11:00 AM Pacific

PhlegmShot said:
Name: PhlegmShot
Offense: Sapper Troll
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: It was early in the morning, and I hadn't fully woken up. I was just building sandbags under people to expose them above the trench so the bots would kill 'em. I have learned from my mistake and now realize that the needs and desires of other people are just as valuable as my own. and that there are no victimless crimes, so a disruption in one area, no matter how small, causes a chain reaction of energy that could be spent elsewhere. I promise I won't do it again.
Time/Date: 10/13/2017 ~11:00 AM Pacific

I already unbanned you idiot. Jump in my ts.

Name:Botschafter_Daniel
Offense: not really
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Actually there is no reason why Ive been banned from this server but probably there was a salty admin who saw me while im playing with that name > BBN_Botschafter_Daniel and yeah maybe thats it . I've never do trolling or some annyoing staffs which can be for others players disturbing . Now I supposed to be guilty ? Remember there isn't a rule who says it is forbidden ur name can't be called exactly like the main server. Admins also told me it isn't a real crime  :shock: . The only dude who's reacting completely like a crazy rage kid was some man with the name guybrush. I can image that he reports me . Nevermind now I know that some guys can't controlled there 20$ power so I've already changed my name . So thats my request to get a unbanned from my fav server ( i choose the name BBN just to let the guys know thats the only server which I normally play. I always said if im joining im not a admin  :evil:)
Pardon if I confused some admins
User ID #:1678443
Time/Date:22-10-17 14:56

Name: PhlegmShot + the alternate account
Offense: Rightful Outrage

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Have you ever taken a random stroll through the city only to see a mother not paying attention to her baby in the stroller? Did you ever perhaps then take said baby and return it shortly thereafter to a bereft mother only to teach her how dangerous life is? No? Well, awesome modder and better goodmin that he is, that is exactly what our beloved admin and intellectual tired does to "teach" others the "perfect" way, but never applies it to himself whenever he fks up and you call him out on it (just look at how he speaks to me a few msgs ago, though a bit deservedly there tbh). I used to be just like him, cuz i was raised in LA.

Wait. it's not just him. It's all fkn Americans and their idiotic version of reality. I, an enlightened man, managed to luckily and barely escape all this brainwashing horse radish. you fkrs treat even your kids like a business with zero genuine attention on them other than when they fk up with your petty little social rules like it's such a big fkn deal. at least in the big cities, where everyone gets taught en rote, so it's either cabbages or geniuses...and let's face it, this society aint producin that many geniuses (just check out Michio Kaku's comments on American education here here ; the source of this evil). a society where logic and substance is replaced by emotion and imaginary dignity and self-respect.

I know that when that ego hits it's really hard to keep or regain composure. but please, brothers and sisters and friends. imaginary just causes, kind of like this one, is the origin of evil. Evil ain't the fooken monsters in your Resident evil, it ain't the Nazis in Wolfenstein 34. It's the inability to look past one's own self-centered interests. Self-centeredness is the actual cause for all of this, and before anyone accuses me of the same, I'd like to say that I'm willing to listen and not just pretend something's not worth fixing and that everyone else is irrelevant....like Americans do.. cuz u know..they own the world

Time/Date: 10PM at ****bucket time

Daniel Bot said:
Name:Botschafter_Daniel
Offense: not really
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Actually there is no reason why Ive been banned from this server but probably there was a salty admin who saw me while im playing with that name > BBN_Botschafter_Daniel and yeah maybe thats it . I've never do trolling or some annyoing staffs which can be for others players disturbing . Now I supposed to be guilty ? Remember there isn't a rule who says it is forbidden ur name can't be called exactly like the main server. Admins also told me it isn't a real crime  :shock: . The only dude who's reacting completely like a crazy rage kid was some man with the name guybrush. I can image that he reports me . Nevermind now I know that some guys can't controlled there 20$ power so I've already changed my name . So thats my request to get a unbanned from my fav server ( i choose the name BBN just to let the guys know thats the only server which I normally play. I always said if im joining im not a admin  :evil:)
Pardon if I confused some admins
User ID #:1678443
Time/Date:22-10-17 14:56

Edit: You were banned a few weeks ago, I don't really see this as an apology, but more of an excuse. Nevertheless, Unbanned, please do not put BBG in your name at all. I only let admins use that in their name.

PhlegmShot said:
Name: PhlegmShot + the alternate account
Offense: Rightful Outrage

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Have you ever taken a random stroll through the city only to see a mother not paying attention to her baby in the stroller? Did you ever perhaps then take said baby and return it shortly thereafter to a bereft mother only to teach her how dangerous life is? No? Well, awesome modder and better goodmin that he is, that is exactly what our beloved admin and intellectual tired does to "teach" others the "perfect" way, but never applies it to himself whenever he fks up and you call him out on it (just look at how he speaks to me a few msgs ago, though a bit deservedly there tbh). I used to be just like him, cuz i was raised in LA.

Wait. it's not just him. It's all fkn Americans and their idiotic version of reality. I, an enlightened man, managed to luckily and barely escape all this brainwashing horse radish. you fkrs treat even your kids like a business with zero genuine attention on them other than when they fk up with your petty little social rules like it's such a big fkn deal. at least in the big cities, where everyone gets taught en rote, so it's either cabbages or geniuses...and let's face it, this society aint producin that many geniuses (just check out Michio Kaku's comments on American education here here ; the source of this evil). a society where logic and substance is replaced by emotion and imaginary dignity and self-respect.

I know that when that ego hits it's really hard to keep or regain composure. but please, brothers and sisters and friends. imaginary just causes, kind of like this one, is the origin of evil. Evil ain't the fooken monsters in your Resident evil, it ain't the Nazis in Wolfenstein 34. It's the inability to look past one's own self-centered interests. Self-centeredness is the actual cause for all of this, and before anyone accuses me of the same, I'd like to say that I'm willing to listen and not just pretend something's not worth fixing and that everyone else is irrelevant....like Americans do.. cuz u know..they own the world

Time/Date: 10PM at ****bucket time

This dissertation is way too long. How about you apologize for insulting me, then we can move on with our lives and I"ll unban you. And I'm sorry if you felt my slay was unjust. I just saw you kick him, I didn't see what started it. I can only ever see the last kick, because that's the only one I can do anything about.

Name: SandsfromUmdertail
Offense: Racial Slur
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Honestly I was just being edgy. I havent been banned before on any BBG server and I promise I wont do it again
User ID #: 1353468
Time/Date: Around 9:00 PM Nov. 6 2017

Extra: banned on BBG Bot Survival; Admin: BBGBear Im pretty sure was the name

SandsfromUmdertail said:
Name: SandsfromUmdertail
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Honestly I was just being edgy. I havent been banned before on any BBG server and I promise I wont do it again
User ID #: 1353468
Time/Date: Around 9:00 PM Nov. 6 2017

Extra: banned on BBG Bot Survival; Admin: BBGBear Im pretty sure was the name

I don't see a permanent ban for 1353468. So it probably was a 1 hour ban. Try joining again, if you're still banned, then your ID is not 1353468

Name: 15_Rec_tinzarT
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I didn't know that it's really an racial slur. I'm from Poland and I live there, my friend and I call ourself "******" just for fun, we didn't mean anything wrong. I am really sorry, I don't want to insult anybody. I just typed it for fun. I will not type it anymore.
User ID #: 1289582
Time/Date: Nov. 9 or 10 2017 (idk becouse when i joined server 10 Nov. it shows me I am banned, I wasn't banned when i was leaving 9 Nov.)

tinzarT said:
Name: 15_Rec_tinzarT
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I didn't know that it's really an racial slur. I'm from Poland and I live there, my friend and I call ourself "****" just for fun, we didn't mean anything wrong. I am really sorry, I don't want to insult anybody. I just typed it for fun. I will not type it anymore.
User ID #: 1289582
Time/Date: Nov. 9 or 10 2017 (idk becouse when i joined server 10 Nov. it shows me I am banned, I wasn't banned when i was leaving 9 Nov.)

Wrong forum, but ok unbanned. The logs are checked and admins ban those who say N*gger

Nickname: Kevin
GUID: 1572457
Steam: Adrien (IRL name)
How active can you be?: Up to a few hours every day
Current Regiment/Clan: Freelance
Admin experience: I GM a guild on World of Warcraft
Why do you want this role?: Blee told me to apply and it seems fun to give people magic horses
And getting bored atm so I want more to do

Name: my name (33rec_Botschafter_Daniel_Cap) his name Penis_Vanderpoo
Offense: Artytroll + kicking from the Boat 2 times
Proof: 3 Players can confirmed it cat**** Kristoph Madstick
Time/Date: 23.11.17 21:24

Hello there I won't to do this but honestly I asked the guy why he kicked me and trolling me on the cannon , when I died he just said  "nah I trying to protect u and u steal my boat so I had to that. " and I wrote back " dude thats no reason for trolling me by the cannon" Guy said " I can better shot than u so let my or nope if u shoot this would be a easy win " what the heck ? Normally I don't mess with guys so hopefully he gets what he deserved it.  :cry:

thx for ur attention

UserID #: 1410725

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom