Boring after storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Ariya.021

Recruit
Ok here's the thing
After 50h timeplay and finishing main storyline in singleplayer , game is really topless and boring in main story , and multiplayer is topless , it's only pvp what's the point ? where is the exciting contents ! i was waiting for 5 years for bannerlord , but now i got disapointed.
i hope at near future company make more content in singleplayer version , i don't know , maybe something like managing things in game , like farming or managing territories , growing animals , managing and hearing to peasants or lords issues and fix those , Accidentally contents on map...

That is why it is called Early Access, I believe there will be much more later. Even now you can see some mechanics in the game which are not implemented yet. Until today developers released new patch every day.

And you said it for yourself, even in this state of early access you had 50 hours of gameplay before you wrote this article :smile:

That is why it is called Early Access, I believe there will be much more later. Even now you can see some mechanics in the game which are not implemented yet. Until today developers released new patch every day.

And you said it for yourself, even in this state of early access you had 50 hours of gameplay before you wrote this article :smile:
bannerlord is really awesome and i love it , i wasn't mean the game is bad or something , i was waiting about 4 or 5 years and i followed news , but i expect much more than this storyline and singleplayer contents. storyline and singleplayer version can be much much more fun than this beta version , but unfortunate for me and my friends , after finishing storyline , game is really boring to us :sad: multiplayer is only pvp and there is no any point to play everyday and enjoy the game for hours ...

Do you normally play sandbox or storyline style games?

I'm 70h in and I haven't done a single quest in any of my playthroughs.

I am the richest and most famous gladiator in the lands tho.

i was waiting about 4 or 5 years and i followed news , but i expect much more than this storyline and singleplayer contents
i know a guy from taleworlds all for those years they worked their ass off he sad, but you are right, there are not much in the game so whats wrong . they sad (this coversation was in real past and short so i dont quite know about it) first they try old phsics engine and then after 1 or 2 years they decided they should create their own so that took 2 years and after that they keep developing the engine side with the content. last 2 years probably only for content . you should keep in mind they are probably only 100 people there working. kinda understandable, you realy should look for the end of the EA imo

Back
Top Bottom