Costs

Industrial Capacity:
Energy: 
Heavy Metal:     
Ablatives:     
Atmospherics:      

Remaining resources we require:
None, will be built starting today.

Introduction: Greeting Pel's Aurora residents! The three megaconglomerates of Innovaganix, Ronstal and Lukkastor are building a massive commercial starbase, through which Pel's Aurora will certainly prosper and expand. We will all prosper through this commercial starbase, and it will bring great prestige to the inhabitants of Pel's Aurora.

The three great megaconglomerates will be sending the majority of their shipping through the Unity commercial starbase, which will certainly make another starbase in the region redundant and nonviable. We have started construction now, and look forward to seeing trade prosper in our region!

There will be no blatant political aspects to the Unity starbase, and you cannot buy your way into influence. Trade will automatically flow into Unity, and through its growth and development so, too, will Pel's Aurora prosper. Thank you for your time.

MaHuD said:
which would be which parsec?
Cant build dead center for gameplay reasons with warp travel.
Sure you could. You just warp to one of the adjacent parsecs (presumably the nearest one) and that should count. I guess it would count as being in all four parsecs. Honestly makes perfect sense to me.

Odyseuss said:
MaHuD said:
which would be which parsec?
Cant build dead center for gameplay reasons with warp travel.
Sure you could. You just warp to one of the adjacent parsecs (presumably the nearest one) and that should count. I guess it would count as being in all four parsecs. Honestly makes perfect sense to me.

^^

Will the star base also have a giant rotating middle finger on its top engraved with the words '**** you Leoven' at its base?

Eternal said:
There will be no blatant political aspects to the Unity starbase, and you cannot buy your way into influence. Trade will automatically flow into Unity, and through its growth and development so, too, will Pel's Aurora prosper. Thank you for your time.
:lol:

Leoven and I are actually on agreeable terms, and from what he's said I gather he actually supports Unity. There's the idea being tossed around of somehow merging or making PACT and Unity mutually beneficial, but the latter seems unrealistic if trade will be relegated to flow through Unity, and merging is incompatible with the founding principles of Unity.

We will see, though!

While in essence I do not oppose Unity Starbase and have offered a positive dialogue it should be considered a stretch as to any form of agreeable terms or definitive clarity on the matter.

That said a, from what I can tell so far, positive start has been made of said dialogue. Until such a time that we've had a chance to discuss matter more deeply I will continue to lobby for PACT. Mind that this in no way should oppose any future merger or otherwise mutually beneficial structure.

Matter of fact, many of the issues raised can fairly easily be solved, but I shall not get ahead of myself in this without further discussion.

Back
Top Bottom