[BoP: Serva] Main Thread (Year: 198 Month 1) Rest in pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a heads up. Obviously all that you see in your star system is probably not all that is there. You can explore it yourself of you can hire Warlords to explore and give you information they find. Warlords could also do this on their own and try and sell this info to Colonists or Megacorps. Have fun exploring!

Important:
In light of recent complaints, some valid, most not, we will have InTran pay the Mega-conglomerate's taxes for the first turn (so that they can get full return out of their investment)

Also, some stuff on the OP remains that needs to be done. Will be finished tonight I hope.

Dracona Colony

Buying: Organic Minerals, Water, Nutrients

Selling: Atmospherics, Heavy Metals, Helium-3

Warlord Missions: Available

Further inquiries or interests are to be directed towards Colonial Administrative Channels (PM).

New Sol is having a sale on pet rocks. We have multiple breeds in stock, both large and small. Stop by before they're gone!

Typically depends on the breed, anorthosites are generally much more well behaved and easier to train than basalts for instance.

Teofish said:
I hear you have to be prepared to find mounds of pebbles all over your ship for at least a couple of months.
Haha
That's only if you have at least one of both gender.  :wink:

I ****ed up and got a granite male and a sulphuric quartz female. Suffice to say we had to quarantine the cargo hold and vent it into space to prevent a full-on infestation.

I always encourage owners to spay/neuter their new igneous family members. It's better for everyone in the long run, and is sometimes beneficial as well if you're having trouble training a new rock.

Word of advice, he tries to sell you Carnotite  you run away quick. Besides being breeding machines I haven't seen many survive living with an infestation for long.

ejnomad said:
Word of advice, he tries to sell you Carnotite  you run away quick. Besides being breeding machines I haven't seen many survive living with an infestation for long.

Please stop giving away player information.

Thanks.

There's a production table in the OP now. (Thanks monty)

Still mostly incomplete, it should help you guys get started nonetheless.
The items missing from it are basically just ground vehicles, and the weapons to take on ground vehicles (with infantry.) Also airframes. It has all the essentials though, I'll add that fancy stuff asap. (just kind of a pain to edit the OP because its so ****in long)

Player list in the 2nd post is now fully operational.

Also:
Megacorps start with ships, obviously, and each ship needs 1 Atmospherics and .5 Ablatives per turn as its "upkeep." The civilian mass conveyors are the physical things that actually bring the tithes from colonies to and fro (you start with quite a few redundant ones), due to their constant movement, they are always consuming dark matter.

Public Service Announcement for those new to the area:

Dark matter warp fuel is not commonly available, and warp travel is costly. The only known source of it at this time is Euerythro, the Tritach HQ. Assuming the standard 10 Warp Rings to a Star Sloop, your effective range is essentially just Euerythro's immediate vicinity.

a9BvhOT.png

While it is possible that various colonies with have stores, they are likely to highly valued, so I would recommend working out any trades well in advance. That is all, house party at Euerythro.

Back
Top Bottom