[BoP: Serva] Main Thread (Year: 198 Month 1) Rest in pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright so uh, my original deadline accounted for Christmas but not new year's. The number of people that have orders in, or anything more than notes, can be counted on one hand. As a result I'm kind of forced to extend whether I like it or not.

I know that 1950's orders are due on the 6th, so ours will be due on the 4th. This is the best compromise I can think of right now.

Orders are in, sorry for the delay. Still hungover from three days of new years celebrations. Hoping I will live through the fourth tomorrow.

Not really, but I've waited too long to pass a chance of using the song as a reply. Anyway, I cannot expect to have time to do my orders sooner than afternoon 7th. I will send them via PM if it is possible.

Laptop's AC adapter broke down so I had to order a new one. I can't really process without the laptop, I mean, I can, but I tend to write best with it. In any case that unfortunately will delay the turn a bit. Yesterday the AC adapter came and everything's working fine now, going to crunch as many as I can this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom