Users who are viewing this thread

Year 197
January
System Relations Report

TO BE RELEASED TO THE PRESS
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

DISPATCH FROM: Commander Vertalys, aboard the SYMBIOSIS

To the people of the glorious Pel's Aurora,

I represent CEO Deon Banner of the Innovaganix Megacorporation, the number one biotechnology corporation in the stars. We are here to fulfill the promise we made when we were founded, namely the promise to bring the best quality of life to all people, everywhere. Nothing brings me more joy than to be deployed in an area that holds so much promise for humanity, during a time when innovation can hit its peak and we can all prosper together.

Together, I did say. There are two colonies under the protection of the Innovaganix Megacorporation, but our region of space is not yet fully explored. Any man or woman seeking to discover new resources, technologies, or varieties of life is welcome to come to our sector and explore. Any profitable findings that are brought to the Innovaganix Megacorporation will be handsomely rewarded.

Furthermore, we are open to all trade, as we believe that humanity can only advance by working together. Spiremos is open to all, so long as advance notification is provided of your arrival. You may refuel, trade, or meet at our headquarters, and our staff will be certain to provide you with the highest quality of hospitality.

Thank you and safe travels,
COMMANDER VERTALYS

--- END OF DISPATCH ---

You are welcome to make any claims and inquiries at the official public Innovaganix Biomebassy.

Yes Klondike Colony here on Klonda III we need food, water, and industry. We were wondering if any could be shipped to us in the next month or so?

I'm always in favor of an open contract, but the boys around Catana COR have a 'shoot on sight' order for "Warlords", as the media so likes to dub us wayward joy-seekers. Does your corporation provide safe harbor for law abiding explorers looking to cash in on your offer? I'd like to know whether I can count on the port authorities to watch my back when I'm turning over any recon info I might scrounge up for you.

Year 197
January
Biomebassy Notice

TO BE RELEASED TO THE PRESS
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

DISPATCH FROM: Commander Vertalys, aboard the IVX SYMBIOSIS

Several requests have been made of the Innovaganix Megacorporation, all of which we will address.

Governor Peter Tallman, Innovaganix cares for the well-being of its colonies and we will be certain to make arrangements with you to send dearly needed food, water and industry, and we will make sure to achieve a trade that is mutually beneficial to both of our interests.

Captain Gothymalaise, we are excited to report that we have achieved an agreement with the Order of the Soaring Eagle to remain tolerant of the presence of well-meaning explorers and adventurers. However, they will continue to take a heavy hand on those caught engaging in illegal activities. Your activities in our sector should now be safe and risk free.

It appears that there is a fuel shortage in Pel's Aurora. Let it be known that anyone who finds any fuel in our sector will not only receive their promised reward, but will also be given a heavy discount for all future fuel purchases.

--- END OF DISPATCH ---

Back
Top Bottom